The Accurate Reloading Forums
Court action to close bird season

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/994107165/m/3381063172

12 July 2022, 19:09
TWL
Court action to close bird season
Just heard that a group of anti- hunters has filed a petition seeking an injunction to close the CURRENT bird hunting season in Argentina. It apparently has some traction. I'm trying to get more info.

Has anyone heard anything similar?

114-R10David
22 July 2022, 09:38
DCS Member
TWL and I discussed this offline and I checked with my guys. They have not heard anything affecting the provinces we hunt: Córdoba, Santiago del Estero, and Salta.

Despite a silly government, the hunting industry has a huge impact on the hugely agricultural economy.

Despite being shut down for 18 months or so, the birds are flying just like the past. They seemed to take a “siesta” while the borders were closed. Scouting reports prior to many potential openings were dismal, but they returned to massive numbers once the shots started firing. So did the carrion. It’s very odd, but no complaints.

I was there for all of May and headed back for about six weeks beginning mid August. It’s good to be back.

Vax requirements for entry have lifted, but there is a declaration form needed regarding status, along with travel health insurance. Masks were required for in country flights. A negative test was required for re-entry, but that has since been lifted. All of this is subject to change, of course.

It’s good to be able to go back.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS
25 July 2022, 23:04
juanpozzi
Hellow gentlemen ,we have a great birds season many partriges ,and pidgeons .Several members of AR VISITED US.
Cheers Dr Juan Pablo Pozzi

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-