23 May 2017, 07:32
craigster
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
I'm going to !

I made it today. Excellent !!!
26 May 2017, 20:23
Gatogordo
I made a similar dip thanks to Butch's recipe above. Since my catching of smoked salmon locally is very slow this time of year, I substituted 2 6 oz cans of crab that we purchased when Walmart was closing out of it's local grocery stores (Neighborhood Market, sadly missed locally).

I also threw in a tablespoon or so of Tas's Aleppo peppers and some Mexican habanero sauce.

It was quite good, but I think, due to being canned, it could have used another can of crab, or maybe baby shrimp.

Thanks Butch.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
01 June 2017, 18:36
Kensco
How important is the sour cream. I'm kinda anti-sour cream?
01 June 2017, 23:09
Gatogordo
Without trying it, I'm fairly sure you could use plain yogurt instead or are you anti-yogurt as well?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.