The Accurate Reloading Forums
If you are ever in Branson, MO...

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811043/m/4481029562

16 May 2021, 00:30
Aspen Hill Adventures
If you are ever in Branson, MO...
I recommend you visit my friend Dana Peterson's restaurant. BTW- He's a hunter too.

~Ann

16 May 2021, 09:00
NormanConquest
Boy, I can just taste that pig. I'll bet he does a good business. I understand that Branson is pretty much the "new Nashville" as far as country music goes. That should bring in a crowd. That's the ideal; they come + spend money then go home. We seem to have the other problem here. They come, stay + drive the property values up.

Never mistake motion for action.
16 May 2021, 18:11
Aspen Hill Adventures
Yup. Branson is a tourist town. I live about an hour and a half from there. It's a busy place.

Dana is an awesome chef. Extraordinary brisket too.

~Ann

17 May 2021, 06:25
richj
I drove up to Branson from The Tulsa show many years ago. South Missouri, North Arkansas surprised me, how beautiful it is.
17 May 2021, 09:07
NormanConquest
It is beautiful country. I was in Springfield in 1977 for 3 months + went on a backpacking trip in the Mark Twain National Forest. The only bad part was driving through the Ozarks by myself I had to watch the road + could not enjoy the sights to the max.

18 May 2021, 17:48
Bill/Oregon
Ann, that hog is just to die for. I'll take five pounds of pulled, please ... and another five pounds to take home. hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
19 May 2021, 03:34
MeMe
My mouth is watering!
19 May 2021, 09:00
NormanConquest
Dana must do a great business; hell, I'm ready to order right now + I'm half a nation away. tu2

21 May 2021, 05:40
buckey
I can only guess how hard that man has worked to get where he is.
23 May 2021, 08:27
NormanConquest
A person who works hard + delivers a superior product deserves to be successful.