23 June 2014, 07:44
Saeed
Fancy A Cheap McLaren?
Here it is

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
23 June 2014, 09:35
Rockdoc
His boss might put another wooden stake through his chest when he gets back to work Eeker

Nice view of the underside of the car.

Cheers, Chris

DRSS
24 June 2014, 05:42
Idaho Sharpshooter
dead man walking...
27 June 2014, 19:16
DMCI*
Last year I purchased a used Mercedes SL 550 (which by the way is electronically governed to 155 miles an hour) which is something I wasn't used to. It is so much fun to drive and I look for excuses to do so.

The first thing you find out is that the highway police start out with the assumption that you are exceeding the speed limit. Therefore, I drive the thing exactly the speed limit. That is determined by using the highly accurate Mercedes speedometer and the GPS which give me exactly the same values.

They did everything in their power to catch me exceeding the speed limit which so far they have not been able to do. Where is the fun? It's in the advisory signs that in a 50 or 60 mph zone advise you to take a turn at 30 mph.

You can also get some fun coming out of the mountains on a two-lane highway with a lot of curves. The more you drive a performance car the more you can push the envelope if you do it gradually. My Point: that dude in the McLaren took the thing to limit without building his skills and paid the price.

--------------------

EGO sum bastard ut does frendo

28 June 2014, 05:53
Idaho Sharpshooter
You should bring that ride to Idaho and enjoy a couple days of, shall we say, spirited driving...
29 June 2014, 00:32
DMCI*

Thanks for the offer but I have more than enough places on this side of the mountain to run the thing. Here it is at the station for the Mount Rainier Scenic Railway on a day when the trains weren't running.

--------------------

EGO sum bastard ut does frendo