The Accurate Reloading Forums
S&W 1955 45 acp Rifleing twist?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9411043/m/8041004502

01 November 2014, 12:50
ColoradoMatt
S&W 1955 45 acp Rifleing twist?
Anyone happen to know the Rifleing twist rate for the S&W 1955 45 ACP?

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
01 November 2014, 22:53
dpcd
I had one of these once, and I recall it was one in 16; I will guarantee the accuracy of this answer with a .5 probability.
02 November 2014, 02:58
ColoradoMatt
Thanks!

Matt
FISH!!

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
03 November 2014, 05:34
kcstott
I know 1:16 is the standard twist rate.

Not sure of the 1955 though

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK
03 November 2014, 23:43
ColoradoMatt
Thank you. I know the 45 Colt usually goes 1 in 16", but wasn't sure about the 45 acp.

Matt
FISH!!