The Accurate Reloading Forums
Golf Cart For Level Ground Travel Around the Farm

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9221043/m/1241020262

03 October 2020, 04:34
Bob Nisbet
Golf Cart For Level Ground Travel Around the Farm
I found that deer would spook when they heard an ATV a half mile away. Lost a big buck when land owner decided to drive down road that was way off in distance, just as a big buck stepped out of a heavily wooded area I was watching.
Was thinking that a combination gas/electric golf cart would be quiet enough to not spook game.
Any thoughts. Is there such a thing as a gas/electric golf cart?

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.
03 October 2020, 17:49
Opus1
Prius?

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.
03 October 2020, 21:09
MeMe
They are one or the other, not both.
04 October 2020, 02:18
cjfoster
My neighbor has had a 4x4 electric Polaris Ranger for 3 or 4 years now with no problems that I'm aware of. It's very quiet. There have been many times that I've been out in the yard and he's driven up without me knowing it until I look up and see him. If I'm inside he has to yell otherwise I don't know he's outside.
07 October 2020, 18:20
Todd Williams
https://www.realtree.com/camo-...bush-utility-vehicle
09 October 2020, 07:20
Bob Nisbet
THANKS TODD. Thats what i am looking for

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.
22 October 2020, 21:07
Mark Clark
In RSA I suggested a golf cart for hunting, was flat ground with decent roads. PH said the problem is it must be faster than a buffalo.
25 October 2020, 01:24
Use Enough Gun
quote:
PH said the problem is it must be faster than a buffalo.

Or an ele! rotflmo I've been chased in the bakkie a few times by eles and they can gain on you like no other! Big Grin