Rusty
Ballistic Calculator for Android
Looking for your input.
I have an app called strelock.
Thanks in advance.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”
11 April 2019, 06:37
WY
I have had it for a # of years and use it for reference. I have not tested it properly.

That isn't much help but at least you know you aren't the only one who knows about it!

DRSS
NRA Life Member
VDD-GNA

20 April 2019, 05:55
Magnum Hunter1
I have strelok as well. Several of my friends use it too, along with some that shoot really long range regularly. I don't. It is interesting that I has quite the selection of reticles. I like that you can put in any zero range. No secret here.
27 April 2019, 04:55
LesBrooks
Andriod phone ap : Nikon Spot On is a good site to have as it has most of the scopes and calibers of today. I use it because of a couple on Nikon scopes on my rifles. Try it you might like it.

Les
30 April 2019, 08:57
J D D
Get the pro version of streyloc , playing with ab elite a little also. I verified 100 zero ranged target with sig kilo 3000 plugged in 1124 yards into streyloc shooting a 280Ai 180 gr eldx at 3060 FPS 3 shots in a inch and a half. Done deal