The Accurate Reloading Forums
Manners Stocks' Customer Service

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8991022351/m/8951034412

03 October 2015, 16:28
7mmfreak
Manners Stocks' Customer Service
I ordered a T6A with MCS-DBM from Manners to replace the chassis I had on my gun. When I got the stock the barreled action would not seat in the mini-chassis. I had been waiting on this stock for a while, missed a couple of matches because I had to sell the chassis to fun the Manners, and needed to figure out why this wasn't working. I shot an e-mail to Matt at Manners and the next day got a call from Tom Manners. By that time I had figured out the Timney Calvin Elite trigges don't fit the MCS-DBM bottom metal. Tom said it is a problem they have, new triggers and bottom metals come out every few months so he had to re-write inletting programs constantly. My match partner had ordered another T4A from their ready to ship page a couple days before I got my T6A. He uses the same trigger so Tom offered to fix them, in and out under two weeks, and sent me a shipping label. When the bottom metals were fixed Tom called to ask if there were any other issues. I told him I would have to fix the barrel channel on the T4A because it was a "ready to ship" stock so we got the channel it had and we were using Krieger Med Palma barrels. He said I shouldn't have to do that when he already had the stock and it was an easy fix.

I know guys complain about wait times. I remember before 2000, when I could order a McMillan and have it in two months or less and get a Lilja barrel in 4 weeks. Precision rifles are more popular and the demand has driven up lead times everywhere. Manners has been worth the wait and I have never had better customer service from anybody.
04 October 2015, 07:35
Norseman
I agree.