The Accurate Reloading Forums
My Cooper 57M .22LR

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8711043/m/6081030322

19 July 2016, 09:27
CHIPB
My Cooper 57M .22LR
My little beauty arrived a few days ago. I haven't shot it yet, but I'm excited about it. I've enclosed a couple of photos. Enjoy. Cheers. Chip.

19 July 2016, 21:43
Michael Michalski
Beautiful! Mine has a very nice upgraded stock but yours looks close to exhibition grade. Enjoy.

P.S. They shoot very well too. Mine likes Midas+.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran
21 July 2016, 00:34
Jmbrown
Very nice!
21 July 2016, 06:23
kurtbe
Very nice!
21 July 2016, 22:15
df06
Wow, I would be afraid to take that out doors.
Beautiful wood.

NRA Patron member
23 July 2016, 05:49
CHIPB
Just a couple more photos. This little guy has a case color hardened action, fleur de lis chequering, and a round to octagon barrel. Cheers. Chip.

24 July 2016, 19:49
Gatogordo
Beautiful rifle.

Personally I think the trim lines are slightly overpowered by the large objective of the scope, but, hell, it is your gun and something to be proud of.

I hope it shoots as great as it looks.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
25 July 2016, 03:44
butchlambert
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
Beautiful rifle.

Personally I think the trim lines are slightly overpowered by the large objective of the scope, but, hell, it is your gun and something to be proud of.

I hope it shoots as great as it looks.

Plus 1
25 July 2016, 16:15
tc98
I agree. As classy as that gun is! A 40, or 42 at the most on the scope.
Awesome gun. jmo. tu2
25 July 2016, 18:15
Kyler Hamann
Beautiful! I can't imagine owning a gun like that for a few days without shooting it. Wink
Tell us how it shoots! (I'm sure it will shoot great - I don't remember hearing about a single Cooper that didn't).

26 July 2016, 09:07
Steve E.
Stop showing off, but thanks for posting the pic's. That is one beautiful rifle. I can only hope to one day have one like that. Congrats.

Steve.......

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran
21 September 2016, 07:30
sputster
Very nice Chip! More elegant than my TRP-3 with its crinkle green stock and plain metal. I think it also has a 57M receiver.

sputster