"New PM" never goes off. Suggestions???

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/8301076991

17 April 2014, 08:18
Gatogordo
"New PM" never goes off. Suggestions???
?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
17 April 2014, 10:28
GeorgeS
See PM alerts

Geoirge

17 April 2014, 17:35
Gatogordo
Sounded good. Didn't work. This has been going on for about 3 months or so. Any further suggestions?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
17 April 2014, 20:51
GeorgeS
Does the behavior persist if you use a different browser or a different device?

George

17 April 2014, 21:30
Gatogordo
Yes, tried it with IE and Chrome, still there.

Oh well, not that big of a deal. Confused

Opps, found a PM of some months back that I hadn't read, read it and the New PM message disappeared....magic. homer

xxxxxxxxxx

17 April 2014, 23:57
GeorgeS
Sometimes a new incoming PM will fix it somehow.

I will send you one now; let me know whether the icon disappears after you open my PM.

George