The Accurate Reloading Forums
Tapatalk

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/5531087691

02 February 2014, 06:05
mmassey338
Tapatalk
I am having difficulty posting replies, as there is a banner from tapatalk that hides the first line. I know I can hit the return key a time or two and get below it, but is there a better way?
Hitting the "x" on the banner does nothing.
Thanks in advance.

P.S. It also hides the subject line required for a new post.
02 February 2014, 06:52
Saeed
WE don't have any banners or adverts.

tapalalk might be on your computer.

I am logging in here all day long, from different computers in different locations, and never see it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
02 February 2014, 17:47
mmassey338
Thank you Saeed. From what I have read, it only affects the Safari browser, which is on Apple products. The impression I got was that websites had to give permission, but now I know that is incorrect. I am going to speak with Apple and tell them I'll be returning my new iPad if they cannot fix this.
I also want to thank you for this wonderful site, and for sending me your video. You are a most generous man, and I appreciate you.

Mike
02 February 2014, 20:44
DRG
We don't run tapatalk on the forum, it's all in your ipod.

In fact, it's not distributed with your ipad. Somewhere you installed that app, and probably without knowing you were doing it.

The Apple Genius bar can show you how to uninstall it. In the meantime there should be an X to the right on the banner where you can close the banner.

Don
03 February 2014, 02:24
mmassey338
Don,
Thank you. I'll look into that.
There's an x on the left, but it does not work.
I appreciate the work you do here.

Mike