The Accurate Reloading Forums
Color and layout profile of Accurate Reloading.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/4341092322

27 July 2016, 06:30
Savage_99
Color and layout profile of Accurate Reloading.
Gentlemen,

I like the color of the forum letters best on the 24 HR Campfire forum.

I see you have red now too.

I like their layout best.

Your forum is excellent.

Thank you
28 July 2016, 20:32
MJines
I would like to see a greater use of pastel colors . . . something more friendly, inviting and inclusive . . . perhaps some peach, powder blue, mint with a little lilac and coral thrown in. I think we should also have a poem of day section so we can start each day in the proper mental frame of mind. Thank you for your consideration.

Mike
28 July 2016, 23:06
MikeBurke
We really need the pop up ads, redirects, and general slowness of 24HR Campfire. Makes for such a pleasant experience.
28 July 2016, 23:13
GeorgeS
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
I would like to see a greater use of pastel colors . . . something more friendly, inviting and inclusive . . . perhaps some peach, powder blue, mint with a little lilac and coral thrown in. I think we should also have a poem of day section so we can start each day in the proper mental frame of mind. Thank you for your consideration.

Ummmm.no! Big Grin

George

28 July 2016, 23:14
GeorgeS
quote:
Originally posted by MikeBurke:
We really need the pop up ads, redirects, and general slowness of 24HR Campfire. Makes for such a pleasant experience.

Yes, and we will add a new section in the Classifieds for the extended pissing matches! Big Grin pissers

George

29 July 2016, 02:33
Dulltool17
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
quote:

Ummmm.no! Big Grin

George

Bless you, sir.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

29 July 2016, 03:00
MJines
quote:
quote:

Ummmm.no! Big Grin

George

. . . so I guess mauve is a non-starter too. Smiler

Mike
29 July 2016, 03:30
GeorgeS
Mauve is out. Would puce work for you? barf

George

29 July 2016, 03:51
MJines
rotflmo

Mike
02 August 2016, 05:28
tasunkawitko
quote:

animal
02 August 2016, 20:43
DRG
quote:

George

Mauve and Puce would make a great team of Presidential candidates.

Don
02 August 2016, 20:51
tasco 74
quote:
Originally posted by MikeBurke:
homer
02 August 2016, 21:20
MJines
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:

George

Mauve and Puce would make a great team of Presidential candidates.

Don

. . . compared to dump and stump, I would say so.

Mike
10 August 2016, 21:22
Ole Miss Guy
I would like more information on the proposed extended pissing matches.