The Accurate Reloading Forums
Note to Saeed.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/2801082042

23 March 2018, 10:59
lawndart
Note to Saeed.
Dear Saeed,

The illustration displayed was PAINTED in 1944, and published in a mainstream monthly magazine. The young lady was first depicted on the nose art of a B-24 Liberator. The painted and airbrushed depiction passed muster with the censors of 1944. No genitalia were depicted. Any unacceptable aspects of the original painting were airbrushed out.

Just to be clear, this was not a picture of a naked woman. I don't look at those sights on the internet. i hope you didn't mean to imply that i was a user of such sights, but it came out that way. That is a bit hurtful.

I respect you a lot. Your AAR Forums is one of my favorite refuges from modern life.

Very truly yours

lawndrt

25 March 2018, 05:25
Saeed
If she is wearing no clothes.

She is naked clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
27 March 2018, 18:04
John Chalmers
Where is this so called naked lady in order I can adjudicate, Big Grin just asking.john

28 March 2018, 06:00
Saeed
John,

You might wish to search with the word NAKED.

You will get all sorts of pictures, and I can assure you, you will not be smiling at some of those displayed rotflmo

A week old rotting hippo looks better than some of them clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
01 April 2018, 15:08
Blair 338RUM
rotflmo
06 April 2018, 03:05
lawndart
quote:
John,

You might wish to search with the word NAKED.

You will get all sorts of pictures, and I can assure you, you will not be smiling at some of those displayed

I have no interest in such PHOTOs. I am the most happily married man on this board. Thank you for building this site.

06 April 2018, 05:39
John Chalmers
quote:
Originally posted by Blair 338RUM:
rotflmo

rotflmo x2 jc

06 April 2018, 22:44
lawndart
quote:
Where is this so called naked lady in order I can adjudicate, just asking.john

lawndart@speedyquick.net