Very funny!!!!!!

Life Member NRA
Life Member CA Rifle & Pistol Assoc.
DOJ Certified Handgun Instructor
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
23 March 2014, 21:36
BrettAKSCI
That's a good one JB! A Canadian friend sent that too me since I usually give her endless grief about being from Canada. That doesn't get old.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson
19 April 2014, 05:59
PD999
rotflmo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling
23 April 2014, 16:04
twilli
Will fix a flat work if you insert it into his rectum ?
24 April 2014, 00:21
waterrat
On the Iditarod that dog would pampered and treated like a fallen warrior,, not so much in the bush (real Alaska).

I tend to use more than enough gun
24 April 2014, 16:38
p dog shooter
quote:
Originally posted by waterrat:
On the Iditarod that dog would pampered and treated like a fallen warrior,, not so much in the bush (real Alaska).

They would most likely be taken for a walk and never come back