The Accurate Reloading Forums
94 degrees

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8521043/m/6701048001

14 January 2009, 23:17
gumboot458
94 degrees
.. 5 days ago it was 60 plus below all night here in Glennallen at my cabin ... This morning it is 34 above ........ Blowin pretty good up from the Sound ...
Huna weather .... Gotta go do something ....Anything , as long as it,s outdoors .... ...

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....
14 January 2009, 23:29
DWright
Gumboot, do what I do when it get cold. Cast some bullets for your .458. Warms you up a little standing over the fire, and gives you some cheap shooting!

http://www.mazamasportinggoods.com
14 January 2009, 23:37
bear guide
Gumboot, maybe you are confused you should be in Hoonhah in the winter and Glennallen in the summer , wouldn't be able to get the fishing in though.

outfitter,southeast Alaska, brown bear, black bear ,mt goat
15 January 2009, 03:25
waterrat
Gumboot The lake is a huge slushpit and the river has started flowing on top of the ice! Did you get the 260 you were thinking about?

I tend to use more than enough gun
15 January 2009, 07:52
gumboot458
... Ya , its a good old fashion January thaw .... Used to get these every winter in Maine .... I wouldn,t spend another winter on the coast if my life depended on it .... Summers in Southeast are great .., Can,t handle the darkness anymore ,and it is ALOT darker in Southeast than up here in the winter ..... Sitka is lighter than any other southeast town ,execpt for Craig , but even it isn,t great ...... ..

.. Didn,t get the 260 built yet ..... Low funds ......

I get a good sno go and I will be out huntin fur .when it,s cold ... They gotta eat so will prolly come to a call .. Maybe set some snares .......... Takes alot of work keepin this place goin in the cold .... I didn,t build it ,so it doesn,t work right .. It,s 40 above right now .. ................ It is amazeing how people don,t understand the concept that Heat rises all by itself you don,t need fans or anything ,, And Cold sinks .......... Oh Well I,m just renting ..

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....
18 January 2009, 21:46
tsturm
quote:

Takes alot of work keepin this place goin in the cold .... I didn,t build it ,so it doesn,t work right .. It,s 40 above right now .. ................ It is amazeing how people don,t understand the concept that Heat rises all by itself you don,t need fans or anything ,, And Cold sinks .......... Oh Well I,m just renting ..

Reverse the fans Wink

18 January 2009, 21:51
MuskegMan
55 in J-town this morning.

Very weird. Flowers will start popping up tomorrow.

I think the record high will be eclipsed by 10 degrees, easy.

19 January 2009, 16:54
p dog shooter
Good you sent us this cold wave I had -40 the other morning. - 20 rt now Now please send us some warm Big Grin
19 January 2009, 20:44
Ole Miss Guy
While you were basking in spring time we had a low of 2, then the next morning a low of 5. That is COLD in north Alabama, my friend.