The Accurate Reloading Forums
Good Hunting!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8521043/m/1801003061

06 August 2011, 03:35
BrettAKSCI
Good Hunting!!!!
Be safe all and good luck! I'm headed out for sheep! I'll post a few pictures when I get back!!!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson
06 August 2011, 22:22
MT
good luck to you I will be heading out Monday
07 August 2011, 00:02
505 gibbs
Good luck guys, take lot's of pictures.
07 August 2011, 05:17
MARK H. YOUNG
Brett,

Where are you hunting?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716
26 August 2011, 18:17
Mike Brooks
quote:
Originally posted by Brett Adam Barringer:
I'm headed out for sheep! I'll post a few pictures when I get back!!!

Brett

We're waiting!

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
26 August 2011, 22:12
BrettAKSCI
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Brett,

Where are you hunting?

Mark

Alaska....... Wink

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson