The Accurate Reloading Forums
Makes me with I was left-handed (photos)

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/837108194/m/460103915

02 August 2006, 05:43
new_guy
Makes me with I was left-handed (photos)
Here's a buy for some "lucky lefty" out there.

GMA action, with integral barrel components...

See details and more photos at the link below:

LEFT-HAND 375

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947
02 August 2006, 22:17
Brice
Elegant, just elegant. In function and appearance!
02 August 2006, 22:46
ROSCOE
Chris,
You got a good one here! One question...
"integral Ruger bases"....why Ruger and not Talley? I can't imagine the sight of a set of ruger rings on such nice rifle.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'
02 August 2006, 23:11
Doubless
$6600 for a rifle with a synthetic stock?? I don't think so...
04 August 2006, 01:36
new_guy
quote:
Originally posted by ROSCOE:
Chris,
You got a good one here! One question...
"integral Ruger bases"....why Ruger and not Talley? I can't imagine the sight of a set of ruger rings on such nice rifle.

I didn't order it that way, the original purchaser did. I haven't measured the dovetail that's machined into the action, but it looks like to me that it could be made to accomodate Talley rings. Figure about $80 for that plus refinish of the action.

quote:
$6600 for a rifle with a synthetic stock?? I don't think so...

I agree that on the suface it seems expensive, but the components are all top-shelf (GMA Action, Pedersen Cut-Rifled Barrel with all integral components...) If a guy wants one with a glass stock - compared to $8K replacement cost for the same gun - it's a good deal on a new gun.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947
04 August 2006, 22:30
new_guy
Price reduced to $5600.00 for quick sale. The owner want it sold fast.

That's about what the barrel and action cost - as individual components.

You guys get the first shot at it here, then I'm changing the price on gunsamerica.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947
06 August 2006, 20:07
JFE
Very nice indeed. Any idea who made the stock ?

Joe
07 August 2006, 08:20
new_guy
Empire uses Bell & Carlson stocks. Obviously modified.

I know, I was skeptical too... but apparently B&C isn't the same product it used to be.

I guess Empire using them speaks to the quality of the "new" B&C stocks.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947