The Accurate Reloading Forums
Well Done Etihad Airways, And Those Were Flying On That Flight!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8121043/m/5771038112

19 June 2015, 07:12
Saeed
Well Done Etihad Airways, And Those Were Flying On That Flight!
This is how it should be done!

Just imagine if this happened on an American airline!

Plane diverts, causing havoc to all the passengers.

May be other airlines can learn from this, and Icelandic Airline.

I understand they did exactly the same to a disruptive passenger a while back - taped him to his seat! beer

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
19 June 2015, 22:07
ROSCOE
Imagine what they will do to you if it is found out that you are traveling to a foreign destination to go on hunting!

If they refuse to carry legally hunted hunting trophies, How much longer before they ban passengers traveling to a hunting trip?

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'
20 June 2015, 00:30
jeff32
Agreed with ROSCOE. Staying away from Etihad until they reverse their animal trophy ban.
24 June 2015, 01:54
JTEX
quote:
Originally posted by jeff32:
Agreed with ROSCOE. Staying away from Etihad until they reverse their animal trophy ban.

x2

24 June 2015, 05:13
jdollar
i thoughtt iit wwas Emirates tthat quit haauling trophies

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
24 June 2015, 07:12
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
i thoughtt iit wwas Emirates tthat quit haauling trophies

Many airlines have adopted this policy - which I understand came as a recommendation from IATA!!??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000