The Accurate Reloading Forums
Kudu Ambush

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8111094321/m/4601008421

19 January 2010, 18:14
David Whyman
Kudu Ambush
This is an engraving I have just finished, which has been an idea in my head for a long time. The piece of optical crystal is 9 inches long x 6 inches high and is freehand front and back to give a 3D effect, most of the work being deeply engraved into the back of the piece. Kudu Ambush is for sale as all my work is, and is a one off art piece.

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk
20 January 2010, 04:11
low_tech
FYI
this is the message I see when I click on your link:

Web hosting expired

The web hosting package for this domain has expired.

www.lcn.com
------------------------

by the way, I really like the piece shown here.
20 January 2010, 04:33
Dall85
I get the same message. I am interested in this particular piece.

Jim
20 January 2010, 15:53
David Whyman
I don't know what has happened with the website but I will check

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk
19 March 2010, 11:31
zhaba
David has this work been sold? could you Pm me the price please i am very intrested
19 March 2010, 19:43
Watson Lake
I will try to phone David....
I know he has been unable to get to a computer for a while. But may be able to contact him through a friend..

Watson Lake...
25 March 2010, 02:24
Use Enough Gun
Outstanding!
26 April 2010, 15:01
David Whyman
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
David has this work been sold? could you Pm me the price please i am very intrested

Sorry for the long delay in replying but I have had major surgery and am only just back to the computer, the piece has been sold but a similar one can be engraved or one to your own choice of any subject whatsoever