The Accurate Reloading Forums
Bongo antelope engraving

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8111094321/m/3361082621

07 February 2010, 18:08
David Whyman
Bongo antelope engraving
I engraved this 8 inch circle with what I think is the most beautiful antelope -the bongo
The piece is engraved by hand using a dental drill and is engraved on both sides to give a 3D effect

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk
08 February 2010, 01:33
blaser93
Super work
08 February 2010, 07:10
Mike Smith
David, That is very nice work. Now I have to ask the two words that make my wife cringe. How much?

Happiness is a warm gun
08 February 2010, 09:07
Watson Lake
I have a piece of Davids work and bought one other for a gift and they look better in the flesh (so to speak)

Watson Lake.
08 February 2010, 14:57
David Whyman
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Smith:
David, That is very nice work. Now I have to ask the two words that make my wife cringe. How much?

The Bongo or any animal or scene done like this is £600 (US$961)I also engrave animals on Whisky tumblers and wine goblets from £70. Also portraits of a hunter with his trophy animal. Any subject can be engraved eg portraits, animals and birds, dog portraits, houses, family crests etc etc

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk
09 February 2010, 18:57
sculptor
That is really awesome work.

www.jamesmarsico.com
09 February 2010, 19:52
David Whyman
quote:
Originally posted by sculptor:
That is really awesome work.

as is yours SCULPTOR

09 February 2010, 19:57
David Whyman
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sculptor:
That is really awesome work.[/QUOTE
James -I really like the "wounded bull" piece that you did ,it reminds me of the sculptures by Frederick Remington