The Accurate Reloading Forums
Does anyone know Nate Bishop and/or have contact info. Is he still living?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971019521/m/2801068051

24 February 2011, 06:49
ColoradoMatt
Does anyone know Nate Bishop and/or have contact info. Is he still living?
Does anyone know Nate Bishop and/or have contact info. Is he still living? I want to ask him about a custom rifle that he built. Thanks.
Matt

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
24 February 2011, 18:17
butchloc
i believe mr bishop passed quite some time ago
25 February 2011, 06:18
ColoradoMatt
Thank you Buthbloc.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
27 February 2011, 05:29
Duane Wiebe
Nate was a WW II vet.. but I have not heard of his passing...I'll try and check this out!
09 March 2011, 21:34
xausa
The 1961 Gun Digest contains an article (page 139) by Nate Bishop entitled "Selecting the Custom Stock", with several pictures of his own work.

The directory in the same edition lists "Nate Bishop Guns, 221 Shangri La, NW, Albuquerque, NM."