The Accurate Reloading Forums
free to a good home

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7821043/m/4921071722

07 December 2016, 07:15
Brice
free to a good home
Doc says I have a few weeks. The wife has an active dislike for Felcia, who is a likeable itty. Probably guilt by association. She's an I/O kihy, no box. Big girl, likely 11#.
She came to me via my son, who moved to a glitzy high rise apt. from a house.

Felicia lives in the separate trophy room, doesn't go in the house though I'm\ she would like to become a proper housecat.

She curls up on the back of my office chair, or on my lap.

She's an easy keeper, 1/3 can per day of kitty tuna, + some chrunchies. Has chip, med records. clean WDL. Lfe-long Seattle resident.
neutered

felicia responded by shredding the furniture.
07 December 2016, 07:31
Brice
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Doc says I have a few weeks. The wife has an active dislike for Felcia, who is a likeable itty. Probably guilt by association. She's an I/O kihy, no box. Big girl, likely 11#.
She came to me via my son, who moved to a glitzy high rise apt. from a house.

Felicia lives in the separate trophy room, doesn't go in the house though I'm\ she would like to become a proper housecat.

She curls up on the back of my office chair, or on my lap.

She's an easy keeper, 1/3 can per day of kitty tuna, + some chrunchies. Has chip, med records. clean WDL. Lfe-long Seattle resident.
neutered
felicia responded by shredding the furniture

09 December 2016, 16:00
Jiri
I am very sorry to read this. There exist no proper words to write.

Jiri
18 December 2016, 03:27
Bill/Oregon
Wow, Brice, I hope you find Felicia a loving home, and wish you the very best on the path ahead. God's blessing to you.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
20 December 2016, 12:18
Scriptus
Sad, too quiet, too long. His knowledge and standard of the English language is out the top drawer.
May it please the Almighty to grant him and his family peace and comfort.
14 January 2017, 11:28
Scriptus
This email address was on the list of people to notify. I am sad to inform you that Brice passed away on Friday, January 6. He had been in declining health for several years and suffered a third stroke on December 10. He was in a rehab facility when he passed on the 6th of January with family by his side. There will be a service for him on Friday, January 20 at The Center for Urban Horticulture at 1p.m.

Rest now, no pain or discomfort.