02 May 2016, 01:55
Jiri
Anti Fracking Kirkham Bake Off - Ask The Farmer First
Ask The Farmer First!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCi9MuUNUtA
02 May 2016, 02:22
The Dane
That is so funny.
The most bad ass passive agressive action i have ever seen. I just hope it's pig manure because that sh!7 really stinks!
02 May 2016, 06:37
df06
That was awesome. Good for that farmer.

NRA Patron member
02 May 2016, 08:27
sjr
No Shit that's way to funny !! dancing
02 May 2016, 09:23
Lamar
I like the comments fully not feeling sympathy for the Bakers, and cheering the Farmer on.
02 May 2016, 10:06
mete
Recent research shows a big problem with fracking in PA is at the well head on the surface ! Improperly installed ! Anyway we have a huge Marcellus deposit and even larger Utica deposit below that of gas -- but Obama won't let us use it !
Manure flavoured cake ,delicious ! Thanks Emma ! barf
02 May 2016, 11:46
NormanConquest
Hmmm,straight out of the box,I have always loved Emma's works over the years but one must confess that upon this eve I do require the most editor of facts (I/E Jeeves)....Once again when God is not available,leave it to Jeeves..

Never mistake motion for action.
02 May 2016, 19:15
Grenadier
Too often actors and actresses, once they gain notoriety and the worship of fawning fans, begin to feel superior, all knowing, and important. A good actor is just that, a good actor. They gain no knowledge or experience in science, politics, medicine, or economics from their acting. Playing a doctor will not make one a doctor. Playing a pilot will not qualify one as a pilot. And playing the hero in a doomsday movie does not make one a hero. Even though they have the eyes and ears of countless followers an actor's opinions are no more important, no more valid, than yours or mine. I am a fan of the actors who shun the public, keep to themselves, and prefer to remain private and aloof.

02 May 2016, 20:50
Philip A.
Organic cunticides... That's the way forward.