The Accurate Reloading Forums
That's the ONE!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7411043/m/7831073762

27 August 2021, 04:24
4570Forever
That's the ONE!!!
I knew she was the one when I asked her for a screw driver and she replied straight blade, Philips or vodka. Been married 34 years and counting.
27 August 2021, 08:01
Use Enough Gun
rotflmo tu2
27 August 2021, 10:13
NormanConquest
A rare find indeed! tu2

Never mistake motion for action.
27 August 2021, 10:18
NormanConquest
Oh + BTW, Snap-On has a patented posi-drive Phillips screwdriver . Great design, check out the difference.

27 August 2021, 12:17
JV
Pozidriv is a GKN patent from the 1960s; it is not compatible with Philips screws and has all but replaced the Philips drive in Europe some forty years ago. Nice that it has arrived in the US as well….
29 August 2021, 09:21
NormanConquest
I was told by the Snap-On rep that they held the patent. Who knows? I do know that they have/ or did have the patent on the large screwdrivers (I.E. pry bars) that has the flat of the shaft in line with the flat of the blade. A very distinct advantage. Check out the others. The point of the square is in line with the flat of the tip.

29 August 2021, 09:58
Saeed
My niece sent me photos of her kids going to school this morning, their first this year.

I said "I hope they learn something. We did not"

She said "If they learn what you learnt, that is good enough!" clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
31 August 2021, 09:40
NormanConquest
Back in the 20s, Al Jolson was on stage + a drunken heckler calls out, "Tell 'em all you know Al, it won't take long." Al quips back, "I'll tell 'em all we both know + it won't take any longer."

31 August 2021, 09:47
NormanConquest
Along the line of snappy comebacks. Muhammad Ali was always kind of a wise-ass + once when he was on a plane the stewardess asked him to put on his seat belt + he pops off, "Superman don't need no seatbelt." She pops right back, "Yeah, well Superman don't need no plane either."

31 August 2021, 22:31
Use Enough Gun
rotflmo