The Accurate Reloading Forums
please give

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7411043/m/7421075902

24 March 2015, 19:36
butchloc
please give
Please Give.....

I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee to raise $50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton. We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore, until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, D.C. Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside her husband William J. Clinton, who never told the truth, since Hillary could never tell the difference.
We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you,
Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee

p.s. The Committee has raised $.16 so far
24 March 2015, 20:40
ZekeShikar
Who was stupid enough to donate $.16?
That's what I'd like to know!
Zeke
25 March 2015, 05:00
Idaho Sharpshooter
I'd pony up a dime. It would be worth it just to see that big ass...
25 March 2015, 05:45
Peter
quote:
We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all

Interesting! Butchloc, will you be remembered 500 years from now? I SERIOUSLY doubt it!! I suspect that you will be forgotten about 30 minutes after the last distribution from your will!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;
25 March 2015, 06:17
Idaho Sharpshooter
Butch just might! He is infamous already in BR circles...
25 March 2015, 08:00
NormanConquest
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.
25 March 2015, 09:33
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
Please Give.....

I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee to raise $50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton. We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore, until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, D.C. Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside her husband William J. Clinton, who never told the truth, since Hillary could never tell the difference.
We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you,
Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee

p.s. The Committee has raised $.16 so far

Do you accept Zim Dollars??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
26 March 2015, 22:30
butchloc
quote:
Do you accept Zim Dollars??

well it is as valuable as hilary
26 March 2015, 23:46
Use Enough Gun
Big Grin
01 April 2015, 22:10
GroundsKpr
quote:
well it is as valuable as hilary

tu2

They say the older you get the wiser you get---Trust me it's easier to get older.