The Accurate Reloading Forums
Mountain Man

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7411043/m/51910493

11 September 2003, 08:23
Dago Red
Mountain Man
All right, this isn't a joke, but it is cute and it makes me laugh whenever I see it, so will tell hoping to give you a smile.

Apparently when my stepbrothers were younger my stepfather (who was born at least a century late) taught them about being a mountain man and told them what a mountain man does.

Well, now I have a littel 3 year old nephew, and I guess my brother taught him the same stuff. so about 3 weeks ago we stop for lunch after the shooting range and while eating my mom asks my nephew,"so tom, are you going to be a mountain man?" He says "yes". So she says,"what do mountain men do?" And his answer...

"kill bears, drink whisky and chase indian girls." HA!! Is that great or what. And I stopped by there a couple days ago and while talking to his dad he asked us who was going to get to shoot the bear, my brother said,"well, I guess whoever is closest will get to shoot it." Tom said,"no, I'm going to shoot it, I'm going to shoot it in the head."

Maybe when he's older....

Red
11 September 2003, 09:35
Plinker603
Brave little fella. Ya need to get him a fringed jacket an a coonskin cap. and a bb gun.

Plinker