https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/4421072951

22 July 2011, 04:31
Aspen Hill Adventures
fairgame and Bwana Bunduki fire and gasoline
Wow, I want to go hunting now.

~Ann

23 July 2011, 20:56
larryshores
Very nice Jeff. That is a hell of a lot crammed into a short period of time. I am glad it worked out. Your brother must be estatic.
23 July 2011, 22:10
Ahmed Sultan
Great hunt Bawana. Getting the Leopard on the last morning, it just don't get any better.

Where exactly is Munyamadzi game reserve on Luangwa? I hunted in Luawata GMA few years back and remember that one of its boundry had the Munyamadzi river if I recall properly.

Ahmed Sultan
26 July 2011, 01:05
Bill C
Congratulations Jeff, looks like you made a good decision. I enjoyed the report and pictures, most entertaining and informative!
26 July 2011, 03:02
jwm
WOW! What a wonderful trip! Great trophies and photos.

Fairgame, that photo of elephants on the riverbed in the mist is beautiful.

John
26 July 2011, 07:02
Bwana Bunduki
Thanks Bill. I appreciate your help and input in planning. I could not have asked for a better Bush African experience for my brother.

Jeff
26 July 2011, 10:16
BaxterB
Very nice Roan an Waterbuck. I love the 'ruggedness' of both of these animals. Nice to see them.
01 August 2011, 19:34
Bwana Bunduki
quote:
Originally posted by Ahmed Sultan:
Great hunt Bawana. Getting the Leopard on the last morning, it just don't get any better.

Where exactly is Munyamadzi game reserve on Luangwa? I hunted in Luawata GMA few years back and remember that one of its boundry had the Munyamadzi river if I recall properly.

Ahmed,

Munyamadzi is located just downstream from the South Luangwa Park and opposite of the million acre West Petauke GMA.

Jeff
01 August 2011, 23:36
LionHunter
Well done by all.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."
03 August 2011, 17:08
safari-lawyer