The Accurate Reloading Forums
Good Place to sell Encore barrels?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6121043/m/1771052211

29 June 2009, 08:01
JTPinTX
Good Place to sell Encore barrels?
I have some Encore barrels and stuff I am wanting to sell, and I was wondering about a good place to sell them. I have two pistol barrels with TC mounts, one rifle barrel, an EER pistol scope, and a walnut pistol grip with forend. It seems the regular classifieds are not such a good place, I was wondering if anyone had a better idea. I thought of posting it up here but didn't figure that was the correct thing to do. Right now I am just looking for advice. Big Grin
29 June 2009, 09:05
Bobby Tomek
The classified section here on AR gets LOTS of traffic and is a great place to sell.

If that doesn't pan out, the Specialty Pistols classifieds is a terrific 2nd option. Here is a link to that site:
http://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

29 June 2009, 17:49
JTPinTX
Thanks Bobby, I appreciate it. Someone else had reccommended the specialty pistols forum, but I am not signed up there. I hate to just sign up to sell something and then be gone. May have to though.
05 September 2009, 17:32
bobhanson1
I would put them in the classifieds here as a lot of the SP members (myself included) also are members here. The sooner you post it, the sooner we can buy it from you!

MAJ Jarod Hanson, DVM
Veterinary Corps.
United States Army
07 September 2009, 20:10
TCLouis
What Bobby and Bob said.

If it does not sell in those locations, something is wrong, especially now with hunting seasons approaching.

I have noted the economy does seem to have slowed sales a bit though, or at least affected prices.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

02 August 2010, 04:49
OLBIKER
So,what do you have??????
03 August 2010, 05:56
chrystech
yes, what do you have posty it here. also Louisiana Sportsman,com may be a new avenue. OOPS, Sorry got confused with the , and the .
LT