Just a relaxing paddle down the river

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5621043/m/8571066762

18 September 2021, 11:24
Bakes
Just a relaxing paddle down the river
Pleasant way to do it

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
19 September 2021, 00:00
gryphon1
Last year there was no water in it!
Does the bloke just leave the pigs to rot in the water?

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002
19 September 2021, 01:43
Bakes
Thought the same myself but it seems he drags them out.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
19 September 2021, 02:46
shankspony
pretty good shot too. not so easy shooting running game from a sitting position in a boat.
19 September 2021, 05:53
30.06king
Good, enjoyable video thanks Bakes.
Agreed, very good shooting skills there.
I would enjoy trying that style of hunting provided there was no pressure to shoot equally well. My very few attempts at shooting from a boat ( swells and pitching ) were quite embarrassing.
The shooter in the video seemed very relaxed on that stretch of water. Can I assume there's no Salties in that vicinity ? Too far inland maybe ?
Are the Roos off limits ?

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.
19 September 2021, 08:46
Bakes
No that area would be somewhere in central NSW/QLD I think, so no croc's. And yep Roo's are protected.

19 September 2021, 18:04
Saeed
What we hear is you all are up the creek WITHOUT A PADDLE! clap

I hope things work out for you soon.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
19 September 2021, 22:59
Bakes
Yes mate, COVID madness is still upon us. I'm still waiting to see if I can drive down to my new posting OR have to fly. Thats going to make it interesting bringing all my firearms down.