A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

23 March 2009, 17:16
SIKA98K
quote:
Originally posted by MADNESS:
what systum do you score them on the DS, SCI or another?

Sorry.I kinda left this one hanging a while.CIC is what we use there is a link to it at the top of the European Hunting Forum.
30 March 2009, 18:27
Hokkaido
Last pic, I promise. A buddy of mine took this weirdo a couple years back. Very rare non-typical. Only hear of one taken every few years in these parts. My cell phone camera isn't that great, but anyway....

31 March 2009, 02:48
gryphon1
Nah,keep them coming mate,pics usually sort out the wheat from the chaff...meaning those that do post them and those that dont because generally the dont`s wont have any to post.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002
15 April 2009, 15:39
Hokkaido
OK Gryphoon, Here is a pic from a week or so ago. A guy can't get any luckier than this when it comes to sheds. Another crappy cell phone pic, but these are actually really nice 4 points. They seem to be as big as that 26 year and counting record stag linked up earlier. I guess I'll have to get more pictures. Anybody want these things? I don't know if shipping them would be possible though..

16 April 2009, 02:09
gryphon1
they wont accept them into Aus thats for sure unless gamma irradiated dont know about other countries

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002
16 April 2009, 12:51
Matt Graham
Yes they should accept them with a vet certificate in the box JG. Japan shouldnt ring any alarm bells either...

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV