The Accurate Reloading Forums
ANZAC Day with a bit of a fish

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5621043/m/1861056562

26 April 2021, 12:08
Bakes
ANZAC Day with a bit of a fish
Another ANZAC day with my old man. My brother, son and grandson were with us this year. 4 generations of Bakers Big Grin.

After the ceremony I took the boy and my daughter in law out fishing. Caila had never been fishing before and she ended up catching the first, biggest and most fish! Eeker Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
26 April 2021, 13:57
gryphon1
Good fishy stuff,also good for AR with their homage heading to our Anzacs also.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002
26 April 2021, 14:33
Bakes
Yep Don is a good egg. He always comes through.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
26 April 2021, 14:37
30.06king
Bakes,
You scrub up quite well in uniform. Thankyou for making the effort to honour our Anzacs.

You DIL might be quite a natural with the fishing. She seems to be enjoying herself. Good on you for introducing her to a worthwhile pastime.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.
26 April 2021, 15:20
Bakes
quote:
Originally posted by 30.06king:
Bakes,
You scrub up quite well in uniform. Thankyou for making the effort to honour our Anzacs.

You DIL might be quite a natural with the fishing. She seems to be enjoying herself. Good on you for introducing her to a worthwhile pastime.

She had a ball mate. She said she understands why I like fishing so much.

26 April 2021, 19:47
Big Wonderful Wyoming
We BBQ'd, told the kids about Australia and looked up photos of our old house.

Even showed them their Australian birth certificates.
26 April 2021, 23:26
DRG
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Yep Don is a good egg. He always comes through.

That's a lot of medals in that family.

Good on your mate.
26 April 2021, 23:40
shankspony
Nice size trevally there.... presuming its the same species we get down here.
27 April 2021, 07:17
Bakes
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
We BBQ'd, told the kids about Australia and looked up photos of our old house.

Even showed them their Australian birth certificates.

Thats excellent BWW. Glad you made the effort tu2

Don my son is wearing his great grandfathers WW2 medals. I tracked down his service record and got a set of replica's for mum.

Shanks this is a Golden Trevally, don't know if you get them down your way. They are more a tropical/sub tropical fish.