The Accurate Reloading Forums
Wildcat Bullets Ltd.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5611043/m/300104008

21 January 2008, 16:08
asdf
Wildcat Bullets Ltd.
There's some interesting .22s listed on this company's site. Has anyone tried their bullets? Have they established a reputation?
28 January 2008, 21:16
dan belisle
I have quite a few of Richard's bullets. He makes some very heavy for caliber designs, as well the more standard weights. I like them, and they shoot well in the calibers I've tried them in. - dan

"Intellectual truth is eternally one: moral or sentimental truth is a geographic and chronological accident that varies with the individual" R.F. Burton
29 January 2008, 07:52
Tyler Kemp
They are used a ton on longrangehunting.com

I wish they had published BC's.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

29 January 2008, 14:22
asdf
quote:
He makes some very heavy for caliber designs

Yes, the .25's are especially unusual for today. To stabilize his offerings you'd probably have to go to a cut-rifled barrel maker to get the needed twist. There used to be high SD bullets for this bore in the early part of the 1900s, but for reasons I don't understand, this ceased, and the 6.5 replaced it in the US.

Thanks for the info. In the exchanges I've had with him, he seems like a very straightforward guy. I'll have to try his bullets.