THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 Winchester model 1892 s for sale
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The first one is a 1902 model I think. Serial number is 2335xx. It has a crack in the forearm, has white plastic around the butt plate. over all is in decent shape for its age. The other one is in better shape .Serial number 7859xx. Made in 1914 I think. Both are in 25-20WCF.. I really am not sure what they are worth but will say $1800 each shipped. I also have a single shot octagon barrel rifle for sale that has a deer carved in the stock so they must have deer hunted with it. I have no idea what it is, no name or numbers on it. If some one could help me out with it, I would appreciate it. Not good with pics so text me and I will text back the pics you want. Thanks, Jeff 989 329-5241

Posts: 497 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jeff, FWIW, I sold a model 92 in 25-20 in 98% to a member here last year for $1500.00. Of course as always, it's what the market will bear.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 14618 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Norman. I just went by a couple of gun sites. I have no idea what they are worth but am open to offers. I have about 5 Winchesters that need to leave my safe. Also the other rifle is a rolling block slightly modified number 4. A gentlemen from our site figured it out for me. That rifle is 175 bucks shipped.

Posts: 497 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 1667 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
p.m. sent.

Posts: 14618 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 69deer:
Thanks Norman. I just went by a couple of gun sites. I have no idea what they are worth but am open to offers. I have about 5 Winchesters that need to leave my safe. Also the other rifle is a rolling block slightly modified number 4. A gentlemen from our site figured it out for me. That rifle is 175 bucks shipped.

What caliber is the rolling block?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 12538 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
That as well as pics was what I P.M.ed him about, but still no reply.