THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Python 357 - Gold Inlays
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Python 357 - Gold Inlays
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is no longer for sale. I bought this one myself ...

Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 - Gold & Silver Inlays - "Blessed are the Peacekeepers"

Ken Paulson is a friend from my Gun Club. I'm helping to sell his first public offering.

Here is a Beautifully Engraved Colt Python that Commemorates All our Law Enforcement Officers, and their dedication to serving. It also serves to Honor Officer William "Billy" Robertson who died in the line of Duty, and all the other Officers that have made the Ultimate Sacrifice.

Over the years, Kenn Paulson studied under several Masters to perfect his skill. And although Kenn had been engraving on and off for over 30 years, up until now, all of his work was done solely for family and friends. This remarkable Colt Python is Kenn Paulson's "First" public offering for sale. Truly a Wonderful Work of Art. One of a kind. A must for any Law Enforcement / Python Collector.

Features: "Gold #1 Police Shield" - "Remember the Fallen" - "Thin Blue Line" - "Sacrifice" - "Back The Blue" - "American Flag" - "Gold Rampant Colt" - "Gold & Silver Lines" - "Gold Lettering" - "Beautiful Scroll Engraving" - "Billy" - "K.Paulson"

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2121 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice! tu2

Posts: 18535 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post