THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Empire Mauser in 416 Rigby
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My friend originally pulled this from sale, as he didn't think he could part with it. It is quite similar to the Empire he sold, but has a few added options. This one has an extended magazine capacity, quarter rib, express sights, barrel band, and all the things one would want in a top-end safari rifle.

$4,500 shipped

Posts: 18656 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Love it. If I wasn't ready to buy an excavator, I'd have to buy this.

Posts: 1187 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's quite a bit less than an excavator as well :-)

Posts: 18656 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
What action is that built on??

Very nice!!

Is Empire even still around??

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 1800 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some were Granite Mountain, others were on their own proprietary CRF action.

one of us
posted Hide Post
God does answer prayers!

Posts: 7960 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
God does answer prayers!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs,
I am confused by your post
"WITHDRAWN" ??.... but the post still live??

Is this rifle still available... or pulled.... HA, HA... you couldn't control yourself.... you bought it... to save your friend from his destiny??

Nice rifle... and the AHR was a bute too... great price!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 1800 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, when the seller took it out for photos, he had forgotten how nice it was, and decided to keep it.

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
AGREED, and no longer can it be replaced!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe he has one in 505 Empire as well.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I probably should have postponed the excavator.

Posts: 1187 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Back up again!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Man, I don't need to buy an excavator. . .

Nice rifle. Any feed/function issues? If this was on a GMA action I would have clicked the "buy it now" option and asked questions later. :-)

Posts: 106 | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR 314:
Man, I don't need to buy an excavator. . .

Nice rifle. Any feed/function issues? If this was on a GMA action I would have clicked the "buy it now" option and asked questions later. :-)

Read the thread on the other Empire, find some pics of a GMA action and compare, if it isn't a GMA action it looks exactly the same

Posts: 892 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post