THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 1892 in 38-40 bore must be good.gw
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Bore good

Posts: 59 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 23 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck, I know they are out there so putting out a request is a good move. I recently sold a 92 in 25-20 @ 90% to a member here, so they are out there. As much as I prefer to deal with folks here, on occasion I go to Guns International for abstract pieces. Just a thought.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 14618 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Simpsons has one listed now look at "what's new" " long guns "

Posts: 50 | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks ideas on pricing look for a friend.

Posts: 59 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 23 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know a pawn shop operator that has one, he is a collector, I tride to buy it but no luck..It a SRC 38-40 mod 92 carbine that is 90% plus and 100% original, last time I priced it was at $7500. I offered him $3500 and he laughed at me..It Strictly a collector gun..Damn Id like to own it but refuse to sell my rope horse for a gun.. I noticed his shop is there and stocked, but been closed since the covid thing..He has quit a gun collection that he has ratholed for years.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 37848 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post