The Accurate Reloading Forums
MAN EATS WORLD'S HOTTEST PEPPER

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5221043/m/9751094661

14 November 2011, 19:47
COOL
MAN EATS WORLD'S HOTTEST PEPPER

After Eating One of the World’s Hottest Peppers, You Will Hallucinate and Say Crazy Shit

After Eating One of the World's Hottest Peppers, You Will Hallucinate and Say Crazy Shit NPR producer Marshall Terry went to Rock Hill, SC for a story on a pepper up for consideration as the world's hottest by the Guinness Book of World Records. Carrying out due diligence, he also tried the pepper. The aftermath was not pretty...............

http://gizmodo.com/5858739/aft...e-and-say-crazy-shit
25 November 2011, 21:20
D Humbarger
The kid's a whimp! It was just an Habanero you can see them in the plastic container.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.
25 November 2011, 22:52
daniel77
He works for NPR. Panty waist drama queen is a large part of
his job description.

http://dauphinhorsemanship.com/
27 November 2011, 10:05
drewhenrytnt
There are two peppers hotter than habanero. The Indian Ghost pepper discovered a few years back.

Most recently the Trinidad Scorpian, which now holds the title of Worlds hottest whatever.

If people keep eating these things someone needs to start building asbestos asshole liners!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club
02 December 2011, 07:45
Rusty
Just wrap your mouth around some Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce! Caution, please use only a little at first!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”
02 December 2011, 09:35
drewhenrytnt
Rusty,

I tried Dave's Insanity when it first came out. The stuff they are bottling today is ice water in comparison. Wonder what made them tone it down?

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
03 December 2011, 05:29
Chapsboro
My buddy grew Ghost Peppers last summer and i gave 1/2 of one a try. Nothing for a couple minutes, then some tingling, then the heat came. End result was me spitting and huffing for about 10 minutes. Won't try one again.
03 December 2011, 10:43
drewhenrytnt
Stoinski,

Any chance you can get some seeds from your buddy? I would love to grow a few.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
04 December 2011, 02:31
Chapsboro
I'll ask and let you know as I'll be talking to him tomorrow (Sunday).
04 December 2011, 03:06
56hawk
I would sure like to try one of those Ghost Peppers. Had my own habanero plant for a while. Usually just use them for cooking chili, but I did eat a whole one once. Wasn't too bad, but I can say it's the only thing I have even eaten that made the insides of my ears burn.
05 December 2011, 01:30
Chapsboro
Drewhenrytnt,
I should have some for you, I'll let you know when I receive them and will grab your address.
05 December 2011, 09:19
drewhenrytnt
@stoinski...PM sent

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member