The Accurate Reloading Forums
Oregon Arms Collectors Show January 27th

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/6411063942

22 January 2019, 05:53
Lee Baumgart
Oregon Arms Collectors Show January 27th
If you are in the Portland/Vancouver area on Sunday,January 27th I'll have a table at the Oregon Arms Collectors show. This show is held at the Jackson Armory located at 6255 NE Cornfoot Rd, Portland OR 97218. Admission is $3.00 and the parking is free. Show hours are 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. Here is a link with more information about the show: OREGON ARMS COLLECTORS

At this show I'll be displaying half a dozen knives and reducing the price of those knives by 10%. If you want a great handmade knife and are able to attend this show, you can save a few bucks.

Hope to see you there.

Lee
baumgartknives@gmail.com
Baumgart Handmade Knives
22 January 2019, 11:06
megsdad
Thanks for the heads-up Lee.

Steve Thomas
22 January 2019, 18:30
Bill/Oregon
Have a Portland friend who specializes in Ballards and Marlins who is active in the club, and always encouraged me to come to the shows when I lived in Oregon. Wish to heck I had!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
23 January 2019, 09:05
Lee Baumgart
Bill,

I know the gentleman you speak of fairly well. He has a wonderful collection of Ballards, a number of which will be displayed at the show. He has also moved into collecting sporting Rolling Blocks and Hepburns. I must say I didn't really appreciate Rolling Blocks until I looked at and handled his sporting models.

These are pretty small shows, but at times some really interesting things turn up, like an extremely mint (and rare) Farrow Schuetzen rifle that the owner let me handle and shoulder.

Lee
23 January 2019, 18:24
Bill/Oregon
Lee, I once traded Ruger No. 1 and some cash to Vall for a Ballard 1 1/2, and though we had never met face to face, it was like talking to an old friend. Fine guy with wonderful collecting taste. Say hi to him for me if you see him.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author