The Accurate Reloading Forums
And a criollo ... (in damascus steel)

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/343103416

30 January 2007, 23:53
Afrikaander
And a criollo ... (in damascus steel)
This is the one I ordered to be made just for myself Cool ....

Completely handmade, its blade is almost 7" long, made in damascus steel (W1 and L6) and in a rather criollo (also known as gaucho) style... its sheath has an apply of zebra skin

Needless to say it is really sharp !!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.
31 January 2007, 21:04
juanpozzi
Who made it please send me the name of the knifemaker .LAST KNIGTH LOS DOGOS GROUP HAVE A GREAT REUNION WE EATED DUCKS AL DISCO WE USED THE PATCH AND HATS.JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-
01 February 2007, 22:56
Afrikaander
Both this and the replica of the White Hunter were made by Marcial dos Santos and Javier Vogt, two outstanding bladesmiths that work together... if you want it, I can send you their contact info via PM

Any pics of that "ducks at the plow disk" Wink ??? Send my regards to them all !

Μολὼν λάβε
01 February 2007, 23:43
Charles_Helm
quote:
Originally posted by Afrikaander:
Both this and the replica of the White Hunter where made by Marcial dos Santos and Javier Vogt, two outstanding bladesmiths that work together... if you want it, I can send you their contact info via PM

Please send it along. I would love to have a White Hunter-inspired knife. Not sure that it will happen this year, but maybe in the future.

-------------------------------

Some Pictures from Namibia

Some Pictures from Zimbabwe

An Elephant Story

23 March 2007, 21:30
Afrikaander
Charles, PM sent

Μολὼν λάβε