The Accurate Reloading Forums
Ruark

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4521043/m/2971056552

01 April 2020, 21:19
BaxterB
Ruark
I don’t think there is an appetite for a modern SOV. Even the average Kenyan seems to be over it. They renamed streets, took down and put up statues, put Mzee Kenyatta on the money and are just struggling to live.

Mau Mau itself it a fascinating story though. I drove though many of the little towns you read about
03 April 2020, 08:12
NormanConquest
I had a French teacher in college that was there during Mau-Mau. She said she always carried a pistol; to use on herself if necessary.

Never mistake motion for action.
03 May 2020, 10:44
NormanConquest
So much more the pity that people are more concerned with P.C. rather than truth in history.
for starters, how about Wliie Mandela's "necklace" You know about it, A person was put into a stack of tires, drenches with petrol, had their head 'almost decapitated then set on fire.

03 May 2020, 11:03
NormanConquest
Yeah, I am ashamed of Peter, Paul, + Mary singing about the "Great Mandela". WW2 stopped a lot of cultures I.E. territories but it also opened up a time of NO rule of decency to the population. This could get a bit controversial but the truth as I see it is that the Africans were not ready for self-rule. I still believe they were better under the rule of the Crown. Mox=Nix now although I have to agree with Col. Cooper in his statement, "One man, one vote,one time."Commies at work.