The Accurate Reloading Forums
13 clays shot individually, under 2 seconds........

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4511043/m/1391022232

23 May 2017, 19:05
Gatogordo
13 clays shot individually, under 2 seconds........
quote:
Records are meant to be broken. You better believe Raniero Testa believes that, as he sets out to beat an old record he himself set back in 2012 when he launched and shot 12/12 clay targets in 2.36 seconds before they hit the ground.

To beat the record, Raniero grabs hold of 13 clay targets and the new Winchester SX4 semiautomatic shotgun. He heaves the targets into the sky and destroys his old record, hitting all 13 targets in under 2 seconds – That’s some fine shooting, sir!

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
24 May 2017, 07:33
Kyler Hamann
Video

Interesting choice to go to Italy to set a record with a Winchester. But that's impressive shooting.

25 May 2017, 03:05
dogcat
I need that many shots to shoot a dove....

Cool to watch.
25 May 2017, 17:59
Biebs
quote:
I need that many shots to shoot a dove....

LOLOLOL !
26 May 2017, 23:02
butchloc
amazing that a auto scattergun can function that fast leave alone a guy that can hit things with it. i better stick with my single shots
27 May 2017, 06:01
TWall
It takes me that long to pick up one target!

I liked the guy with the Buckmark umbrella.

Tom
12 July 2017, 20:00
Bill/Oregon
Holy crap, he's good!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
31 July 2017, 18:42
Gatogordo
I kind of like the gun club building and grounds. tu2

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
03 August 2017, 20:50
squeezenhope
Not to down play the shooting, but I have been told by several exhibition shooters that the perfect toss is the hard part. The separation of the clays has to be just right.
14 August 2017, 19:46
G.McDermott
quote:
Interesting choice to go to Italy to set a record with a Winchester.

Maybe to do it in the homeland of the Italian shotgun manufacturer's like Beretta, Perazzi, etc? It is kind of in their face.

Glenn
17 October 2017, 03:18
Duckear
Herb FTW

With a pump, no less.

I wonder what he could do with a modern autoloader?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9-D9KqR4k

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.