The Accurate Reloading Forums
Wow

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4261093852/m/4651023862

02 December 2021, 01:13
TomP
Wow
I bought a quarter from Henderson's in Lyman on the way back from Wyoming in September, we're fixed for now.
No hurry to get back into supermarket meat...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)
02 December 2021, 05:23
Aspen Hill Adventures
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
I bought a quarter from Henderson's in Lyman on the way back from Wyoming in September, we're fixed for now.
No hurry to get back into supermarket meat...

The best way to be.

~Ann

02 December 2021, 09:16
NormanConquest
I know I've told this beforebut here we go again. Several years ago I went into the Safeway store at the meat counter wanting to get something, I forget now what. The lady in front of me asked the butcher for a particular cut + he said he didn't have it right then but he would go in back + take it out of the side. She says, Side of WHAT! He tells her the side of beef of course. She screamed to high heaven + started making threats about going to the SPCA, Animal Rights, ad nauseum. The butcher + I looked each other in the eye, + there was an instant mutual understanding. He being an employee could not laugh in the customers face so he just turned + went into the back. I however was not hemmed by those restrictions.

Never mistake motion for action.
02 December 2021, 20:34
Aspen Hill Adventures
People are so ignorant anymore.

~Ann

03 December 2021, 10:21
NormanConquest
yes they are, + they breed + vote

Never mistake motion for action.