The Accurate Reloading Forums
LATEST AR MEMBERS HUNTING WITH US -PICS-

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4121043/m/9111073891

14 March 2014, 21:13
juanpozzi
LATEST AR MEMBERS HUNTING WITH US -PICS-

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-
16 March 2014, 20:16
dukxdog
Looks like the best of times!

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"
17 March 2014, 03:52
juanpozzi
just came and taste our hospitality you will drink quite a few malbecs and beers here beer

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
15 July 2014, 08:01
juliofabry
Im sgtJulio Fabry ,and guide partrige,doves and ducks drPozzi outfitt ,we have had the best ducks and partrige season ever ,at 1000us 4 days 6 nigths 500 shells and shotguns included you cannot find anything better and YOU WILL BE ALONE hunting personnally guided .Besides having a great fun with 5 star wines beers and meals you will be helping me and my family ,ILL DO EVERYTHING TO TREAT YOU AS ROYALTY ,under DrPozzi supervision .

Argentine guide www.huntinginargentina.com.ar
18 July 2014, 20:48
Charlie64
Looks great !

Birds, BBQs (asado's) and a fantastic country and host!

On the list of things to do (soon) !

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"
27 July 2014, 20:32
mfischer
Hellow Charlie im one of Juans guides ,besides the best beef and wines you will taste my own homemade beer ,i bet you will never experiement a thinker and tasty beer .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter
28 July 2014, 00:03
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
just came and taste our hospitality you will drink quite a few malbecs and beers here beer

What about us non-drinkers?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
03 August 2014, 20:36
juanpozzi
Dear friend we have all kind of juice fruits here ,non alcoholic beers ,and whatever you need -i know that you are a world class shotgunner -gatogordo told me some histories about skeet shooting so it would be a pleasure to guide you .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA