This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3811043/m/9801016572

23 August 2023, 17:08
ledvm
Mr. Rogers exemplified how common sense used to prevail in the USA…gone now
Mr. Roger’s view on being “misgendered”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.
23 August 2023, 17:12
Saeed
Absolutely positively right!

The California brainless nitwits gave as many genders as pubic hairs in their arses! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
23 August 2023, 17:46
skb
Good to see that you are viewing age appropriate material these days Lane hilbily
23 August 2023, 18:46
ledvm
Congress used to listen to Mr. Rogers and have him to the Hill. Pretty good source of thoughts on children.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.
23 August 2023, 19:54
skb
Lighten up a little Lane.

Why, when I was a boy a man could wear a tutu and laugh about it.

Check out Phil Lynott(Thin Lizzy) on bass, I just caught that detail.

https://youtu.be/VJW67QN24SA
23 August 2023, 20:00
bluefish
The difference I suppose being that he did not “identify “ as a woman and expect the rest of the world to go along with his imagination.
23 August 2023, 20:31
skb
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
The difference I suppose being that he did not “identify “ as a woman and expect the rest of the world to go along with his imagination.

So just to clarify, you are fine with transvestites but not transexuals? Wink

I find it interesting how much time conservatives spend thinking about trannies, almost as much as Saeed does thinking about Kamalla animal
23 August 2023, 20:45
Mike Mitchell
Yes. It is bizarre.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

23 August 2023, 23:58
ledvm
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
Lighten up a little Lane.

Why, when I was a boy a man could wear a tutu and laugh about it.

Check out Phil Lynott(Thin Lizzy) on bass, I just caught that detail.

https://youtu.be/VJW67QN24SA

Kind of a weird reply.

But considering the source… Whistling

J. Lane Easter, DVM

24 August 2023, 02:12
nute
Common sense has gone from a lot of places, not just the US.
24 August 2023, 03:40
bluefish
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:

So just to clarify, you are fine with transvestites but not transexuals? Wink

I find it interesting how much time conservatives spend thinking about trannies, almost as much as Saeed does thinking about Kamalla animal

Steve
I have empathy for all of them.
24 August 2023, 06:29
Magine Enigam
Empathy is a healing emotion.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

24 August 2023, 07:00
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
Common sense has gone from a lot of places, not just the US.

Exactly!

Two places come to mind.

London and Scotland.

Ruled by the most stupid, idiotic, senseless commies Stalin would be very proud of!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000