THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Far Right conspiracy theory alert: FEMA nat'l emergency alert test on Wednesday, 10/4

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Far Right conspiracy theory alert: FEMA nat'l emergency alert test on Wednesday, 10/4 Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
The "News" seems innocuous and normal enough. I post this to see if others have seen the associated conspiracy theories and to see what you think about it - the News and the theory.

There are numerous "News" sources with short notification articles. I chose just one to link - NPR:

A nationwide emergency alert test is coming to your phone on Wednesday, October 4.

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/03...r-phone-on-wednesday

October 3, 20235:00 AM ET

Consider yourself warned. The federal government will conduct a nationwide test of the emergency alert system on Wednesday afternoon.

The test messages will be sent to all cellphones, televisions and radios. The test will emit sound and — on phones — vibration.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Federal Communications Commission are running the test in preparation for actual emergencies. The aim of the test is to ensure the emergency messaging system is running smoothly in the event Americans are threatened by natural disasters, terrorism or other dangers to public safety.

You may be familiar with the jolting sounds accompanying National Weather Service alerts and AMBER (America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response) alerts. Wednesday's cellphone alerts will be sent via the same wireless system.

Why is the test happening?
FEMA is required by law to conduct national tests of the Integrated Public Alert & Warning System (IPAWS) at least once every three years. The last national test was in 2021.

====================================================================

However, about an hour ago, I overheard a phone call of my far-right cousin telling one of his children that several of his sources say that the reason for the "alert" per phone and other means is for the government through FEMA to activate whatever they have been putting in the Covid vaccine. So, his advice was to stay home and wait to see if people started acting crazy, looting, etc.

I asked if he really believed that shit. He said he "took it with a grain of salt". But, he said he was turning off all his electronics, especially cell phones, and staying home tomorrow. He said if he could figure out how to take the batteries out of his cell phone, he would do that too.

I said "so, you are taking it seriously"?

He replied, "I'm just being cautious, just in case."

====================================================

This is a sample of what I'm surrounded with. They don't tell me stuff like that. They keep secrets because they know I think it's crazy. The only reason I found out about it was I overheard the conversation.

I looked up the legit "News" but I don't want to tack on the conspiracy theory search because the algorithm will then start the feedback loop!!! Roll Eyes Eeker Wink

Maybe after just posting it here, they will start watching me. If I somehow get crazier than I have been, sorry - it's the stuff they snuck into the Covid vaxx. BTW, has anyone else see those green helicopters buzzing around lately?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19763 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to a rumor I just made up the alert tone will activate the chip in the vaccine that will allow everybody who got the vaccine to read the minds of everybody who didn't, which will only take a couple of minutes.

Lots of blank pages there...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
That makes complete sense to me.

I'll be sure to pass that on.

But, on second thought, I already do that. Wink So, I can say from first-hand experience that it's way too scary for the general public. We are in deep doo-doo.

Damn nanotech and Govt. - bad combo. My nano chips must have been activated already, somehow. Wink

https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topi...0and%20manufacturing.

Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on a near-atomic scale to produce new structures, materials and devices. The technology promises scientific advancement in many sectors such as medicine, consumer products, energy, materials, and manufacturing.

There's a deeper aspect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_nanoscience

Quantum nanoscience

Quantum nanoscience is the basic research area at the intersection of nanoscale science and quantum science that creates the understanding that enables development of nanotechnologies.

Quantum nanoscience explores and uses coherent quantum effects in engineered nanostructures. Coherence is the property of a quantum system that allows to predict its evolution in time, once it has been prepared in a superposition of different quantum states.

Superposition is the quantum phenomena wherein an entity can simultaneously exist in two states. The classic description is the thought experiment of Schroedinger’s Cat.

Entanglement can link the quantum states of two or more objects over any distance. Entanglement lies at the heart of quantum teleportation and quantum communication.

Enabling constituents
The enabling constitutients: materials, tools, devices, and exploring quantumness that are in the pursuit of quantum coherent functionality are part of quantum nanoscience.
The pursuit of quantum coherence-enabled functionality includes the enabling fields of quantum nanoscientific research, such as enabling materials and tools that are directed towards the goal of achieving coherence-enabled functionality.

====================================================

Bottom line - we can blow their minds at any time. Smiler Day after tomorrow will be a turning point in humankind. Thanks Joe. AI is next.

=================================================

This is sooo ripe for far-right conspiracy theory.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19763 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I said the algorithm would go to work, so this is what popped up on my "news" feed:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...3c0315&ei=24#image=1

Everyone Is Freaking Out About October 4th and Here’s Why
Story by Cassandra Yorgey •
5h

One of the most amazing things about modern society is that we have a vast communication network that lets us contact pretty much anybody anywhere in the world and in multiple mediums. One of the most frustrating things about life in the year 2023 is that we have allowed every single method of communication to become filled with junk. Email, phone, text messages, and even snail mail are filled with stuff that is now actively in the way of receiving the communications we want from people we know. There is one shining exception to this sea of ever-flowing spam and that is the Emergency Alert System. We all know that sound, and it really nails the concept of making a noise so terrifying that everybody instantly knows something really bad is about to happen - it’s right up there with tornado sirens. To date, this system has never been abused so obviously conspiracy theorists want to ruin it. On October 4th at approximately 2:20 p.m. EDT the system will run a test and many people plan to turn off their phones for a reason that somehow isn’t “because the sound is really annoying”.

It starts with a Tesla coil, throws in some testing done on carbon nanotubes, and ends up at some variation of ‘and that’s how they’ll activate the covid vaccine chips’. No, bad conspiracy theorists, stop that. That’s not how any of this works. Who benefits from attacking vaccinations and emergency alert systems? Not your average American, that’s who. Implying people who are vaccinated are going to somehow turn into zombies controlled by microchips or whatever only dehumanizes each side of the divide to each other.
There’s no shortage of very real conspiracies, some of which are currently being broadcast everywhere as major court trials regarding American elections, so there is no need to make up harmful and impossible ones.

https://www.tiktok.com/@seize..../7284269562617515295

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...6e85986e65901&ei=124

Three US scientists awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry for research of quantum dots
Story by Emily DeLetter, USA TODAY •
1h

Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry to three scientists in the U.S.

The prestigious annual award was given Wednesday to Moungi G. Bawendi at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Louis E. Brus at Columbia University and Alexei I. Ekimov at Nanocrystals Technology Inc. in New York City for their discovery and development of quantum dots that can be used for a variety of things, from TVs and LED lamps to guiding surgeons removing tumor tissue.

Quantum dots are nanoparticles, the smallest components of nanotechnology, that can transport electrons and emit light of various colors when exposed to UV light, according to Nanowerk.

In the future, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said researchers believe quantum dots "could contribute to flexible electronics, tiny sensors, thinner solar cells and encrypted quantum communication – so we have just started exploring the potential of these tiny particles."

XXX

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Two things: Make sure your tinfoil hat is in good order, and wear your spiked golf shoes for proper magnetic contact with the earth. This will help immensely as you await the frequency from Kenneth.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16415 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Two things: Make sure your tinfoil hat is in good order, and wear your spiked golf shoes for proper magnetic contact with the earth. This will help immensely as you await the frequency from Kenneth.

I didn't think anybody else remembered Kenneth except me and Dan.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How weird is this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...4eba1&ei=34#comments

People think a nationwide emergency phone test will turn them into zombies
Story by Catherine Shuttleworth •
15h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...049f99339202ba&ei=87

Trolls mark themselves safe from 'Zombie Apocalypse' as doomsday prediction fails
Story by Chaitra Krishnamurthy •
2h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...0354c46024eba1&ei=17

Why didn't that emergency alert turn everyone into zombies? REALLY disappointing.
Opinion by Rex Huppke, USA TODAY

11h

Just got my cellphone alert from the National Wireless Emergency Alert System, and I have to say, that was the WORST END-TIMES EVER.

I was pumped up for widespread zombie-fication. I was told the noisy but routine Federal Emergency Management Agency test was going to click a switch in every American who got the COVID-19 vaccine and have us on our knees praising God King Bill Gates. I was ready – and frankly, pretty jacked – to feel the nanoparticles and graphene oxide in my body activated, presumably turning me into a Marxist warrior in Barack Obama’s Army of the Undead.

At the very least I was expecting the government would use 5G to release the Marburg virus and consume the country in a pandemic of hemorrhagic fever.

As one anonymous user on Truth Social noted in anticipation of the nationwide alert: “There is a reason [THEY] chose fear as the vector by which humankind could be controlled for millennia.”

Why didn't the National Wireless Emergency alert bring the End Times?
OK, well my phone screeched at me and you know what I got? No brainwashing. No fever. No superpowers to be used to destroy all non-believers.

All I got was a lousy text message: “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. ... No action is needed.”

What a disappointment. What a missed opportunity!

If I had to write a national emergency alert, it would be WAY better
If I was in charge of FEMA, and I may well be (who better to write a column like this than a FEMA official who infiltrated the mainstream media?), I would have used that National Wireless Emergency Alert System test to ACHIEVE something.

Of course I would’ve activated all the nanoparticles and unleashed the zombie virus and whatnot. That’s like page 1 in the Handbook of Nefarious Government Activity.

But more importantly, I would’ve put some work into the messaging. If I’m alerting every person in the country anyway, I’m going make a damn point, not just tell everyone that “no action is needed.”

What the national emergency alert should say: Be afraid. Be very, very afraid
No, my alert would be far more productive:

THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System, and you should be VERY, VERY AFRAID.

Have you looked around lately? Cities are either on fire or flooded, everybody’s yelling at each other through small hand-computers they never put down, nobody can agree on anything and the only person who seems happy is a wildly powerful 33-year-old pop star who keeps showing up at NFL games and making the little football men see how insignificant they are by comparison.

Books are now bad, ignorance is celebrated and facts are debatable. Also, Frank still hasn’t returned my weed whacker and I’m going to DOUBLE-ACTIVATE HIS NANOPARTICLES!! (Sorry, that one might’ve been a little personal.)

Emergency dumbness alert: Action is required
To avoid a national slide deeper into a slurry of stupidity, A GREAT DEAL OF ACTION IS REQUIRED. First off, get your head out of your keister and start behaving like a marginally decent human being.

Stop believing every lunkheaded thing your third cousin twice-removed posts on Facebook and start recalling that 2 + 2 = 4, and those claiming 2 + 2 = TYRANNY might not have your best interests at heart.

Why is there even a national emergency test? Well, why would the government worry about you in the first place?
For lord’s sake, stop assuming the government is out to get you because, if we’re being honest, who are you, and why would the government give a whit about what you’re up to? Get over yourself. Live your life. Go outside and look at a bird or something.

If the worst thing you have to worry about is a government alert system that could one day be used to save your sorry existence, well, kudos – you have the easiest life anyone could want.

Now get off your phone, stop being weird and go do something helpful or productive, for Pete’s sake. THIS HAS BEEN A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. Pound sand.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There were at least two more articles this morning on the "News" about the conspiracy theories:

https://news.yahoo.com/conspir...femas-180418453.html

'I am not a zombie': FEMA debunking conspiracy theories after emergency alert test
Sara Chernikoff and Elizabeth Weise, USA TODAY
Updated Thu, October 5, 2023 at 5:29 AM EDT·3 min read

============================================

For a long time I have thought and said that to have the worldview of far-right people, they first have to believe in a collection of un-realities, or lies.

This incident with the FEMA warning system and message highlights that.

The conspiracy theories are dystopic, to use just one descriptive word.

So, that brings me to a tentative conclusion that what's really happened and happening with much of the Right is they think they are ALREADY living in Dystopia. And they want to fix that with what they see as reality, by dominating the opposition.

That explains a lot. That's hard to imagine but I can't think of a better explanation. Can you?

One way to imagine this is to think about what Trump and his allies would do if they had their thumbs on FEMA. They would make it fit the mold of their projections of what they think it is now, how they think, in retribution and of course as a (fascist?) tool. They would make all agencies in their own image, given the power. After all, there is no basis for the conspiracy theories except the fantasy beliefs of the far-right, and this is just a clue - the tip of the berg.

XXX