Another CORRUPTION Firinf! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
World famous for corruption

Never stops!

Despite the trillions the West pour into him! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hardly surprising that there is corruption in Ukraine. They were one of the worlds most corrupt nations prior to Russia’s invasion.

As they are winning and less at an existential threat, I expect to see more.

Doesn’t change that they were in the right to fight and not be invaded by Russia.

If the UAE had a court case that went against the US, and there was demonstrated corruption on some members of the court, would that justify the US invading and taking over Dubai?

No.

I don’t really get why you are always sticking up for Russia, who was the aggressor in this fight.

Could better diplomacy on the west prevented the whole invasion? Maybe. But like Hitler invading his neighbors, at some point you have to put the blame on the guy invading and get them out.

Putin is in that spot now.

I’m not saying Russians are bad… but their current leader sure is.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Hardly surprising that there is corruption in Ukraine. They were one of the worlds most corrupt nations prior to Russia’s invasion.

As they are winning and less at an existential threat, I expect to see more.

Doesn’t change that they were in the right to fight and not be invaded by Russia.

If the UAE had a court case that went against the US, and there was demonstrated corruption on some members of the court, would that justify the US invading and taking over Dubai?

No.

I don’t really get why you are always sticking up for Russia, who was the aggressor in this fight.

Could better diplomacy on the west prevented the whole invasion? Maybe. But like Hitler invading his neighbors, at some point you have to put the blame on the guy invading and get them out.

Putin is in that spot now.

I’m not saying Russians are bad… but their current leader sure is.

I am not sticking up for Russia at all.

I am just wondering why Russia is being penalized for the invasion - which I do NOT like - so badly why America is given a free run when it invades and destroys other countries.

Bloody hell, all the stupid sanctions, against Russian individuals, so Western billionaires can get them at rock bottom price??

This has been nothing but high way robbery!

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For one thing, none of our interventions were wars of conquest.

They were reactions to acts by another nation that we (rightly or wrongly) decided to correct.

In the case of Iraq, refusal to get rid of weapons of mass destruction (officially) and threatening to assassinate one of our presidents (unofficially).

In the case of Afghanistan, sheltering the organizer of the most deadly attack on US soil by a foreign power.

We never stated our goal was conquest or territorial expansion.

Russia, they have invaded and annexed part of Ukraine twice now... why would anyone believe they might not do it again?

As to getting Russian assets at rock bottom prices, I kind of doubt it. Once the war is resolved, I kind of suspect the courts will get involved and compensation demanded... you know, the human vermin... Most of their assets are seized, and will be dealt with later.

When we invaded we actually sent money in to those areas, not stole from them.

Why go on about Ukrainian corruption, and desire that the folks supporting the defense of Ukraine stop? If you get your way, all that does is give the invaders what they want... more Ukrainian territory.

Now, being upset that the western arms dealers are making a killing, I kind of get that, but honestly, when has anyone sold arms and not made money?

If the Russian oligarchs get fed up enough about Putin (and losing assets), maybe they will do something about it... Get rid of Putin and reform their nation so that they get along with others.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems like Zelensky is at least trying to get the corruption under control rather than just taking it over as is usual there.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
Seems like Zelensky is at least trying to get the corruption under control rather than just taking it over as is usual there.

He is eliminating the competition! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Seemed to work for MBS.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Seemed to work for MBS.

So you are equating your puppet to a dictator? rotflmo