Notify
Tools

$2trillion spent -- unemployment goes UP Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted

Posts: 35641 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Biden has already told everyone that working hard is not worth it.

You make money, he takes it and gives to the worthless idiots who do not wish to work!

Commie logic! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 55964 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You're saying the stimulus has already been spent? Confused

-Our long national nightmare is over.

Posts: 10618 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I noted this morning that a number of states are about to stop or limit unemployment compensation (South Carolina was one).
It has finally come to lite within our brilliant government that people are being paid to much to stay at home.
Why go to work?
Plenty of jobs are out there! Plenty!

Problem with all these government folks as very few have ever run a business or been accountable for a P&L. They are completely clueless.
Life long politicians on the government TIT.
How would you expect them to know how to earn a dollar or create jobs based on reinvestment and earnings.
All they know how to do is spend others peoples income faster than they can bring it in.
Their solution? raise taxes..
GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CREATE JOBS WITH ACCOUNTABILITY>

Posts: 2527 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eezridr:
I noted this morning that a number of states are about to stop or limit unemployment compensation (South Carolina was one).
It has finally come to lite within our brilliant government that people are being paid to much to stay at home.
Why go to work?
Plenty of jobs are out there! Plenty!

Problem with all these government folks as very few have ever run a business or been accountable for a P&L. They are completely clueless.
Life long politicians on the government TIT.
How would you expect them to know how to earn a dollar or create jobs based on reinvestment and earnings.
All they know how to do is spend others peoples income faster than they can bring it in.
Their solution? raise taxes..
GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CREATE JOBS WITH ACCOUNTABILITY>

100% ^^^

When I do a meeting for my shareholders...one part of my presentation is why labor is the biggest check to our business growth. While COVID relief has amplified the effect exponentially...the problem has been gaining steam since 2008.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 28842 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
Typical Federal Government.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 9284 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe you should actually read the article.

Posts: 13612 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
You're saying the stimulus has already been spent? Confused

$1600 for "every" adult, and extended tax credits, etc ..

yeah..

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
Order AR/AccRel Brass
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
"economy moving in the right Direction" ... says he most popular president ever

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...collapse-white-house

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
Order AR/AccRel Brass
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Last month the liars at Fox News said we didn't need more stim because the economy was booming.

Now they say the stim didn't work and the economy is crashing.

The reality is Trump shed 20 million jobs and killed over 500,000 Americans. In the last 2 months Biden created over 1 million jobs.

They just don't have any clue how to fight the Biden boom. Stock market at new records every day.

Something must be going right. Except for those who want the US fail.

Hate liberals? Bite me.

Posts: 16465 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
What are all the policies that Biden has enacted to create the “Biden Boom”?

quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter:
Last month the liars at Fox News said we didn't need more stim because the economy was booming.

The reality is Trump shed 20 million jobs and killed over 500,000 Americans. In the last 2 months Biden created over 1 million jobs.

They just don't have any clue how to fight the Biden boom. Stock market at new records every day.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27030 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
Biden did not create any jobs. It is not his place to do so anyways.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 9284 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Politics aside.
You have got to be the biggest idiot I have ever been in the presence of.
That is 64 years and counting.
You make Jethro Bodine look like Einstein.

quote:

Posts: 2527 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

NASDAQ at 32 times earnings; this is problematic in its best light. The stock market is not a bottomless ATM.
If you're wondering where inflation went, check the price of housing, beef, and diesel fuel.
If that doesn't do it for you, price a retirement stream of income, whether rent, interest or dividends.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 12541 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
I long for the days of 5% + interest rates. I used to get a decent sum each month in interest on my cash savings, now its not enough to buy a pizza.

Posts: 5923 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
I long for the days of 5% + interest rates. I used to get a decent sum each month in interest on my cash savings, now its not enough to buy a pizza.

I do not long for the days of 18% interest, that was during a period of 20-plus-% inflation. My mother was thrilled with it, not realizing what was up.

Historically, banks charged around 3% more than they paid for savings, that has changed in the last 20-or-so years with automation and politics.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 12541 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Subsidize and you will have more of it. Dims have this down. Subsidize unemployment and you get more of it. Subsidize a poor lifestyle and you get more of it as well as vote farming with taxpayers dollars. Evil and brilliant. Take away a mans purpose to strive and succeed and give him a new one that is victimhood.

Posts: 27030 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
Subsidize and you will have more of it. Dims have this down. Subsidize unemployment and you get more of it. Subsidize a poor lifestyle and you get more of it as well as vote farming with taxpayers dollars. Evil and brilliant. Take away a mans purpose to strive and succeed and give him a new one that is victimhood.

OUTSATANDING POST!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 39127 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
You see that nobody is denying it

one of us
posted Hide Post
Unemployment numbers , number of people , went up . one because shitty weather has

slowed down businesses that start up operations, if weather is getting decent, which it isn't

and more numbers added from the millions that have taken a whole year to successfully work their way

through the UI system..Still aabout 8 million yet. Most of these couldn't get through the complicated

bullshit online with the the states UI websites successfully, at first or 2nd or 3rd tries,

but now are starting to get through. Most were first time claiments and were not familiar with UI systems online..

MI still has over 200,000 yet last I heard..And over this year more will slowly get through the process

to get their back unemployment thus adding to the figures...

MZEE WA SIKU

Posts: 26625 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote