THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    The Republican Election Integrity Caucus and Marjorie Taylor Greene

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Republican Election Integrity Caucus and Marjorie Taylor Greene Login/Join 
one of us
posted
rotflmo animal jumping It is hard to stop laughing at the title, I know. "Republican Election Integrity"; what an oxymoron! But Marjorie Taylor Greene is the face of ledvm's brand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxGE55s6VA0

I like the part where the gentlemen described how Marge made a point to sit by him to ensure she would have her Social Media moment, and then immediately left the room before the work of the caucus began. That is how MAGA Monkeys "work".

I'm surprised our Loons haven't managed to post photos of themselves with Marge. I'm sure they would wet themselves if the opportunity arose, being that she is such a hero to them, and they do believe in hero worship when it comes to their cult leaders.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote