Notify
Tools

“4 more years, you won’t have to vote anymore?” Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
My friend, you already have.

Better the koolaid of trump than the national suicide that is Harris and the progressive left.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That Magical Trumpism Elixir is some good stuff, eh Hasher?

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21226 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Trump really said this.

Yet, folks will line up for it. Our most critical thinker and Christian moralist will tell us that this is okay.

Here are Trump’s words:

d: "Christians, get out and vote, just this time. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians."
He added: "I love you Christians. I'm a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again, we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote," Trump said.

There is no twisting those words. This is a call to theocracy and dictatorship.

https://www.reuters.com/world/...election-2024-07-27/

"My beautiful Christians", much like "My Kevin", disposable like used Kleenex once an objective has been reached.
Take note that he did not say "my fellow Christians".

I'm guessing that the plan is to create a hard conservative government that will take a generation or two to unwind.
Too bad we do not have an automatic 20-year sunset date on executive actions and stuff that isn't in our Constitution.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14595 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He's talking about project 2025, but that's just part of the dog whistle.

I talked with a few rabbit hole Christians and asked if they knew about project 2025.

Some said they never heard of it. I said to them - look it up.

Some said yes, and whole-heartedly approved of the plan. I just nodded. What can one say with effect by hollering down a rabbit hole? The echo, in transit bounce back, is toxic.

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21226 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I suspect horse meds have similar effect. Wink

Horse meds plus Trumpism Elixir? Hummm. I think we've seen the effects of that.

So, what are the effects of Trumpism Elixir?

Brave, tall, handsome, righteous, can't be wrong?

How about shameless?

Excellence at rationalizations and justifications?

No more moral or ethical complexities or conflicts?

Example: Supporting plans, relentlessly, to supplant the Founder's ideas with institutionalized Trumpism, all the while claiming patriotism and honoring God's will (1st) and the constitution (2nd). And willing to fight and even kill for it, or support someone else doing that on your behalf.

The end justifies the means.

Hating liberals and others and liberal ideas.

Hard wires tribalism and nationalism?

Supporting authoritarianism.

Ear blind to lies. Lies are good?

Trumpism Elixir fixes all that by quelling ambiguity.

Addiction with no cure?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Come to our side.

We also have cookies.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's talking about project 2025, but that's just part of the dog whistle.

I talked with a few rabbit hole Christians and asked if they knew about project 2025.

Some said they never heard of it. I said to them - look it up.

Some said yes, and whole-heartedly approved of the plan. I just nodded. What can one say with effect by hollering down a rabbit hole? The echo, in transit bounce back, is toxic.

Better the dog whistles and rabbit hole Christians than Tue Plantation Politics of the left.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Plantation Politics

Well, you taught me something.

Dog whistles and rabbit holes are real. Roll Eyes

Plantation Politics is made up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...ives-favorite-slurs/

How the ‘Democratic plantation’ became one of conservatives’ favorite slurs
Since the 1960s, the right has explained away black Democrats by denying them agency.

January 8, 2019

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you like smiles?

Here's a big one, not from an angry man, but a happy man:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...5dde4797027973&ei=59

'Now we crush Trump': Michael Moore unleashes 2024 battle plan
Story by Brad Reed • 2h • 2 min read

And BTW, Trump's fuckup with his "you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians" speech was just a series.

This article explains the scope of it happening in a few days.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...013df23509e3e5&ei=47

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...315b26436b7e0d&ei=12

Trump Explains Why He Told Crowd They Won’t Have To Vote, And Makes It Sound Worse
Story by Nick Visser • 8h • 2 min read

one of us
posted Hide Post
I idly wonder if it's occurred to Trump that in a traditional theocracy he'd be burned at the stake or stoned for adultery?
"My Beautiful Christians", indeed...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14595 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I idly wonder if it's occurred to Trump that in a traditional theocracy he'd be burned at the stake or stoned for adultery?

Great quote. Smiler

I don't think the theocracy Christians envision involves burning at the stake or stoned.

However, it could include something even more shocking.

Suppose his beautiful Christians welcome him because they think he's God-sent. Not as an example of Christ-like, but the opposite, and an integral part of the end-times prophesy, which they believe is inevitable and imminent?

Here's an enigma -- from enigam - get it?

If Trump and Vance are Christian, as they claim, then certainly they are familiar, at least, with the prophesies of Book of Revelation.

There are many who believe the stuff in that book and other books of the Bible literally, details embellished at will.

So, there's three, or more, possibilities on how Christian True Believers may be conned on this.

Trump or Vance or both don't believe the prophecies at all.

The dog whistle is for those who do believe.

Thus, the True Believers think Trump and/or Vance will be raptured up into the clouds with them, or instead - left behind, all within the next four years.

Do you get the picture and can extrapolate the rest of the story, and variables?

Like, who is going to govern, since Trump says his real beloved Christians won't have to worry about voting in four years?

If left behind to govern, Trump and Vance, then the implications are yuge, per Revelations. Think anti-christ. Why would Christians support anti-christ? Do they want to curse us all, left here on earth, during the tribulations, for seven long years until Armageddon finishes humanity?

That's the ultimate revenge and retribution. Let God do it. Immense suffering, mortally, topped off with spiritual hell and damnation for eternity. It can't any better, or worse, per POV, than that.

The hypocrisy and insanity and scope are stunning.

So, in the context explained above, if you think Trump isn't dog whistling to his beautiful Christians - think again, with understanding their perspectives.

It's hard to imagine. But Magine is here to help. Wink

"Beautiful Christians" know damned well what I'm saying.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Listen to the tape of Jim Jones exhorting his followers to commit suicide (it’s on YouTube) and compare the tone and vocal inflections to Trump at his rallies.

Both use classic ‘cult leader’ vocalizing; dropping tone at the end of sentences, reassuring, inferring affection and bold protectiveness while attempting to effect their personal form of tribalism; simultaneously invoking enmity (think name calling, belittling and untruthful criticism) with anyone who doesn’t adhere. Trumps is a just a crude, roughshod and hurried version of the smooth polished tactics used by Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormons - “We are separate; others must either join us or be our adversaries!”

‘Belonging’ is a basic human desire for most people, and a disappointing segment of the population really don’t want to think for themselves. They’d rather let a leader who they perceive as ‘strong’ do their thinking for them, even to the point of drinking poisoned KoolAid or allowing that leader to take sole possession of their nation.

And there’s not one damn thing I can do about it, except watch and feel sorry for future generations if this generations ultimate cult leader takes power.

As an aside, some people are so damn crazy that there’s a group in Canada who’ve decided that a lunatic Philippine immigrant bitch who can barely speak English is the Queen of Canada - and they’re willing to violently defend her claim!

Posts: 5839 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Great quote. Smiler

I don't think the theocracy Christians envision involves burning at the stake or stoned.

Suppose his beautiful Christians welcome him because they think he's God-sent. Not as an example of Christ-like, but the opposite, and an integral part of the end-times prophesy, which they believe is inevitable and imminent?

Here's an enigma -- from enigam - get it?

If Trump and Vance are Christian, as they claim, then certainly they are familiar, at least, with the prophesies of Book of Revelation.

There are many who believe the stuff in that book and other books of the Bible literally, details embellished at will.

So, there's three, or more, possibilities on how Christian True Believers may be conned on this.

Trump or Vance or both don't believe the prophecies at all.

The dog whistle is for those who do believe.

Thus, the True Believers think Trump and/or Vance will be raptured up into the clouds with them, or instead - left behind, all within the next four years.

Do you get the picture and can extrapolate the rest of the story, and variables?

Like, who is going to govern, since Trump says his real beloved Christians won't have to worry about voting in four years?

If left behind to govern, Trump and Vance, then the implications are yuge, per Revelations. Think anti-christ. Why would Christians support anti-christ? Do they want to curse us all, left here on earth, during the tribulations, for seven long years until Armageddon finishes humanity?

That's the ultimate revenge and retribution. Let God do it. Immense suffering, mortally, topped off with spiritual hell and damnation for eternity. It can't any better, or worse, per POV, than that.

The hypocrisy and insanity and scope are stunning.

So, in the context explained above, if you think Trump isn't dog whistling to his beautiful Christians - think again, with understanding their perspectives.

It's hard to imagine. But Magine is here to help. Wink

"Beautiful Christians" know damned well what I'm saying.

Where in the heck do you extrapolate this stuff from Here Soinmister???

Talk about weaving whole cloth from thin air.

Is this really what you and you junior varsity if sycophantic flying monkeys really believe????

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

Where in the heck do you extrapolate this stuff from Here Soinmister???

Talk about weaving whole cloth from thin air.

Is this really what you and you junior varsity if sycophantic flying monkeys really believe????

I extrapolate that you are not one of the "Beautiful Christians" or you would know the whole cloth and thin air I'm talking about.

quote:

I now think Trump's co-opting the GOP and Christianity, the analysis of all that, has been misunderstood; certainly not explored from the perspective of Beautiful Christians and the depth of their belief. I think perhaps it's something the media doesn't want to go there, or perhaps it's so far out there to be unimaginable by most people, incomprehensible due to the depth and magnitude and of course the implications. It's just like looking at a cult from the outside - in. What are those inside the cult thinking? The only difference is the scale and scope of it.

There is something important that I forgot to mention in the end-times belief of inevitable and imminent by the Beautiful Christians.

Regarding the prophesy in book of Revelations, they believe it is self-fulfilling and they can and should help with that.

Think of Trump (and Trumpism as a whole entity) as the ultimate Kool-Aid for the Nation and the world, instead of just a tool for altering/supplanting secular governance and culture.

True Believers don't think like that. Whatever secular targets they have in mind is superficial, and pretense.

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
I am so disappointed with you guys - I know, I know, I expect too much...

Read or listen to his speech at the Turning Point Believers Summit and get a little context.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...int-believers-summit

Trump's point, if one were to actually read the speech leading up to the quote that Heym posted, outlined that as a voting block, Christians don't vote as often as other blocks.
He is imploring them to at least vote in this election giving him a chance to fix all the things that the Left has screwed up.
Then, after his four years, they can go right back to their habit of not voting as they usually do.

You see, actual words and context matter.
I know, it is so much easier to mindlessly regurgitate the leftist talking points of the day than to make any effort to gain understanding.
I also know well that you don't want to understand to a large degree.
As I said, I shouldn't expect you to.

Posts: 3304 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting that Trump needs so many interpreters and apologists for his words.

Posts: 6771 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Not nearly as many as 0biden. 2020

~Ann

Posts: 19550 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Almost as bad as the sentient potato you keep in the White House and Queen Word Salad isn’t he.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:

Interpretation is not needed when it's so plain to see.
Again, you don't want to understand. It might spoil the ARPF circle jerk.

Posts: 3304 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
quote:

I shall henceforth refer to Roland as Pivot Man

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Read or listen to his speech at the Turning Point Believers Summit and get a little context.

Trump's point, if one were to actually read the speech leading up to the quote that Heym posted, outlined that as a voting block, Christians don't vote as often as other blocks.
He is imploring them to at least vote in this election giving him a chance to fix all the things that the Left has screwed up.
Then, after his four years, they can go right back to their habit of not voting as they usually do.

I know, it is so much easier to mindlessly regurgitate the leftist talking points of the day than to make any effort to gain understanding.

I disagree. You should expect us/others to understand - in general and understand Christians especially.

I can't speak for others, but I for one really do want to understand. I understand your POV and your rationalizations, perhaps better than you do. I give your opinion measured thought, and due respect. After all, I listened to practically that whole speech, as sickening as it is, just to try to be objective re your take on it. For what reason otherwise would I listen to Trump's nonsense?

IMO, it's clear that it's impossible to understand Christians without understanding what they believe and their worldview. A superficial understanding based on whatever is not good enough to really get the MAGA movement, which wouldn't have near the legitimacy without Christians. The rest of MAGA are obviously far right radicals, and IMO by association so are Christians who support Trump.

That speech is very difficult to listen to.

Fortunately, it allows scrolling fwd in 10 second intervals to get past some of the lies, and look for something rational.

It gets pretty good at about 26:07 or so when he starts talking about Jerusalem, the soft landing spot for the second-coming.

Then again at about 35:04 or so.

At about 39:09 the part about voting starts.

AS I said, the whole speech is difficult to watch and hear. That tone of voice is sickening. So many lies. But within the context of the whole speech the part about Christian voting happens with promise to "fix" it where they won't have to vote again.

I did a search, as best I can, to fact check the claim that Christians don't vote proportional to their numbers, supposedly compared to the radical Marxist left vermin. Same for second amendment supporters. I wasn't able to verify, either way. But given all the other lies, I suspect it's just another lie.

I'm not inclined to whitewash it. Not at all. He pretty much outlined what he plans to do in four years to "fix" it, embedded in lies and vitriol, which is consistent with project 2025.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I shall henceforth refer to Roland as Pivot Man

Nah, Man ..
While I don't always agree with Rolland, i think he's honest and has a clear look into what he thinks is right - and frankly, is consistent and rarely makes it personal .. I would share a campfire with the guy, as I think he's got a decent head on his shoulders (no pun intended) - He seems both intelligent and salt of the earth -- these things don't always go together

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39587 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How could anyone be so fucking stupid to believe a single word out of his mouth let alone become a follower...guess we'll never figure that out...

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frankinthelaurels:
How could anyone be so f*cking stupid to believe a single word out of his mouth let alone become a follower...guess we'll never figure that out...

Frank,
honestly, is there a reason you use the bold font? Not pointing and laughing, I am just wondering -- you don't HAVE to tell me, but i wonder

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39587 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I disagree. You should expect us/others to understand - in general and Christians especially.

I can't speak for others, but I for one really do want to understand. I understand your POV and your rationalizations, perhaps better than you do. I give your opinion measured thought, and due respect. After all, I listened to practically that whole speech, as sickening as it is, just to try to be objective re your take on it. For what reason otherwise would I listen to Trump's nonsense?

That speech is very difficult to listen to.

Fortunately, it allows scrolling fwd in 10 second intervals to get past some of the lies, and look for something rational.

It gets pretty good at about 26:07 or so when he starts talking about Jerusalem, the soft landing spot for the second-coming.

Then again at about 35:04 or so.

At about 39:09 the part about voting starts.

AS I said, the whole speech is difficult to watch and hear. That tone of voice is sickening. So many lies. But within the context of the whole speech the part about Christian voting happens with promise to "fix" it where they won't have to vote again.

I did a search, as best I can, to fact check the claim that Christians don't vote proportional to their numbers, supposedly compared to the radical Marxist left vermin. Same for second amendment supporters. I wasn't able to verify, either way. But given all the other lies, I suspect it's just another lie.

I'm not inclined to whitewash it. Not at all. He pretty much outlined what he plans to do in four years to "fix" it, embedded in lies and vitriol, which is consistent with project 2025.

While I disagree with you, thank you for making a reasoned and cogent argument.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
How could anyone be so fucking stupid to believe a single word out of his mouth let alone become a follower...guess we'll never figure that out...

Likely you never will because the explanation will require lots of big words.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

Frank,
honestly, is there a reason you use the bold font? Not pointing and laughing, I am just wondering -- you don't HAVE to tell me, but i wonder

My guess is it’s like those guys with giant lifted trucks.

Big font, inadequate elsewhere.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I disagree. You should expect us/others to understand - in general and Christians especially.

I added/edited in a paragraph:

quote:
IMO, it's clear that it's impossible to understand Christians without understanding what they believe and their worldview. A superficial understanding based on whatever is not good enough to really get the MAGA movement, which wouldn't have near the legitimacy without Christians. The rest of MAGA are obviously far right radicals, and IMO by association so are Christians who support Trump.

Is your opinion, "reasoned and cogent", still the same? Smiler

Oh, yea, I anticipate the argument that left leaning are also guilty by association with the Far Left Marxist radical vermin on Trump's deportation list. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I added/edited in a paragraph:

quote:

Is your opinion, "reasoned and cogent", still the same? Smiler

Oh, yea, I anticipate the argument that left leaning are also guilty by association with the Far Left Marxist radical vermin on Trump's deportation list. Smiler

I’ll stipulate it’s well written but wrong. You do try and make a good argument.

After the day I’ve had I only have enough energy to fight your very large Junior Varsity squad. Lol.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Endeavor to persevere.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Endeavor to persevere.

“I’m trying Ringo I’m trying real hard”.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just remember that we understand your quest for a cause and we are rooting for you and here to help. Smiler

So, there was a link posted above for the whole speech Trump gave for the Christians.

I suffered through most of it, trying to get the context purported by others.

So, here's a speech by Harris at her recent rally in Atlanta.

I'll help you not have to suffer by starting at 3:40.

Notice the big difference compared to Trump's speech, in many ways but in particular contrasting Trumps stream of lies and victim syndrome with some truth.

https://www.youtube.com/live/7...HwKYaBzuuKZtsR&t=220

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d120881c70c750&ei=34

What Project 2025 shutting down 'policy' operations actually means: expert
Story by David Badash • 15h • 3 min read

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...I41?ocid=socialshare

'This is his blueprint': Why is Trump so sensitive about Project 2025?

https://youtu.be/DD1-L3MNtxs?si=7VXw6bZXX9AqJ-if

Project 2025 Leader OUSTED By Heritage Foundation As Trump Says He Has NOTHING To Do With It