THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Michigan Parents get 10 and 15 years for mass murder committed by their child
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michigan Parents get 10 and 15 years for mass murder committed by their child Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They were not charged w Murder. Murder, wanton murder, felony murder, reckless homicide, and negligent homicide (where it is recognized requires gross negligence) are not the same thing. They are not interchangeable.

Each are their own crimes w different elements and facts that are required to prove those elements.

I agree they could not be, was not, charged w murder.

One cannot inflate any of those crimes. They are compel legally different. Again, it is like calling the Moon a star.

I am not going to brief the elements of each of those crimes for you. Do your own reading, but stop saying the parents have been convicted of a murder. They have not.

The trial was not a murder trial. The parents have not been convicted of intentional killing.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
They were not charged w Murder. Murder, wanton murder, felony murder, reckless homicide, and negligent homicide (where it is recognized requires gross negligence) are not the same thing. They are not interchangeable.

Each are their own crimes w different elements and facts that are required to prove those elements.

One cannot inflate any of those crimes. They are compel legally different. Again, it is like calling the Moon a star.

I am not going to brief the elements of each of those crimes for you. Do your own reading, but stop saying the parents have been convicted of a murder. They have not.

The trial was not a murder trial. The parents have not been convicted of intentional killing.

Lets see if the same legal logic applies to the parents of inner city children.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlamFire:
quote:

Lets see if the same legal logic applies to the parents of inner city children.

What does it remotely matter?
These two were tried, a jury of their peers passed judgement and the judge sentenced. What happened in Michigan has nothing to do with what happened in L.A.

If we've matured past 2nd grade we'd understand that we don't deserve a pardon because some others may or did get one also.

Can you really tell me you shouldn't be prosecuted for a crime you committed because someone else wasn't?

Posts: 9115 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What does it remotely matter?
These two were tried, a jury of their peers passed judgement and the judge sentenced. What happened in Michigan has nothing to do with what happened in L.A.

If we've matured past 2nd grade we'd understand that we don't deserve a pardon because some others may or did get one also.

Can you really tell me you shouldn't be prosecuted for a crime you committed because someone else wasn't?

How many inner city Chicago parents are going to jail because junior committed a mass shooting?

Might as well ask, how many people were murdered last night in Chicago by juveniles:

https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides

Equity, equity, equity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hence, why I advocate for a secure it law, and if the faves warrant it, charge them.

We must not forget these parents provided unfettered access knowing what they knew.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hence, why I advocate for a secure it law, and if the faves warrant it, charge them.

We must not forget these parents provided unfettered access knowing what they knew.

dang it, Joshua, proof read! .. you have telling points to give, and they are grossly eroded by your DYAC issues

WTF is a "faves"

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38485 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote